Chapter 26: Blackmail

~Chapter 26~

~Blackmail~

It had been two weeks since the incident and I've luckily recovered enough to become like my old self. Except I was a lot more paranoid now.

My 'room' had become full of seals and barriers seeing as I had Kisame tell me everything about Zetsu. Now I knew of his ability to essentially 'become the earth'. Who knew how many times he had spied on me?

That's why I had requested Pain for three days to go around and gather books from libraries. He had given me a weeks time, so long as I brought a scroll back he wanted from Kusagakure. Kill two birds with one stone, he must've figured.

I had done as he had said and had only came back five minutes ago, not being spotted or detected by any of the members as I went to Pain's office. I had quickly dropped off the scroll he wanted before transporting to my room and beginning to pull out all the books I held in a huge backpack. I had gotten a five finger discount on them all. And if you don't know what that means....well, to put it simply, I stole them.

"Now...." I murmured, opening one of the books when I sat at my desk.

Hours passed by and eventually I looked over at my battery-powered alarm clock to see it was 5:39 AM. I had gotten back at four in the afternoon and (seeing as I had been up since 8 AM) I was in need of sleep.

With a sigh I pulled out a soldiers pill from my bag, chomping it to pieces before I felt the fatigue wash away. I smirked before gathering the scattered papers around the room. I put them down on the table in order before making handsigns, murmuring a chant.

"Kono negai wa, watashi wa anzendearu koto o negate imasu. Watashi wa watashi o yobidashite kono heya de hogo shitai. Watashi wa hontoni shinrai shit inaito karera wa watashi no demein o nyuryokyu shiyou to suru to, bakuhatsu wa sorera ni gai o motte iru hito o nokoshite okitai."

When I finished I pressed my hands against the ground, focusing intently. An amber glow engulfed the room before fading and I frowned, looking around.

My eye twitched. "Experimenting time."

I looked at my clothes, seeing a pair of black shorts going to mid-thigh and a sleeveless dark red jacket.

I shrugged, standing and transporting myself to the living room. I glanced around before padding down the hall and putting an ear to Kakuzu and Hidan's room. All I heard where two snores so I was probably safe....hm....idea.

I transported myself to my room, grabbed my camera (this world does have these, ya know? They even have the internet! They just weren't as lazy as we were in our world. Or naïve.) and went back to Hidan and Kakuzu's room. I casted the Toketsu Fukashi jutsu on myself before I entered the room. One side was messy and blood-stained while the other was relatively clean with bags of money in the corner.

Hidan was in Kakuzu's bed with him, no doubt naked under the blanket covering him. Kakuzu had his mask and head covering off too, making me extremely happy I had brought my camera. I stared at them for a moment before taking a few pictures, smirking to myself. I slipped my camera into my pocket and happily skipped out, silently closing the door.

I could definitely use those pictures as blackmail.

As I was passing Itachi and Kisame's door I paused, tilting my head before a wicked grin came to my face. I slowly sneaked into the room, looking around. Then I saw something I didn't not expect in a hundred years. Well, from Itachi anyway.

I pulled out my camera, snapping a few shots before putting it away. I broke the emotionless mask I had on and grinned broadly.

"So cuuuuute~!" I cooed, looking at Itachi laying on Kisame's chest.

Good thing my speech is muted as well or I would've been in trouble. Suddenly, Kisame started waking up and my eyes widened before I bolted out of the room. I transported into my room before taking off my jutsu. I put my camera under my pillow, transporting into the kitchen and starting the coffee maker.

Kisame came in a few minutes later, looking more awake then usual. I kept the smirk off my face with some trouble and handed him his cup of coffee. He nodded, sitting down at the table while I hopped onto the counter.

"How was your night?" I asked curiously, smirking deviously on the inside.

He looked at his coffee for a moment, smirking before looking at me. "Fine."

I smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Does it have anything to do with-"

I cut myself off as Itachi walked into the kitchen. Kisame looked him over, his smirk growing at the minuscule limp the weasel had. I felt my eye twitch as mental images flashed through my head.

"Tsk. Who knew you'd be uke." I muttered. Both Kisame and Itachi glared over at me and a playful smile grew on my lips.

"What? Itachi seems like the more dominant type. Heh, the weasel and the shark." I put my arms behind my head, feeling more accomplished as their glares deepened.

"How did you know?" Kisame grumbled.

"I walked in." There eyes widened in horror.

"When?!"

"Don't worry, it was just while you guys were asleep. Hidan and Kakuzu were the same when I went to their room." I shrugged while their eyes twitched.

"I'll kill you." Kisame growled.

"But then who'd you dish all the details of you and Ita-chan to?" I grinned, appearing on the dining room table as a kunai lodged into the wall behind where I had been.

Kisame jumped, glaring and trying to grab me.

I pouted, appearing back on the counter and pulled out the kunai. I twirled it before tossing it back to Itachi.

"Tsk. I wouldn't try to kill me. I'll post a picture of you two in the living room." Their eyes widened in horror.

"You took a picture of us?!" Kisame growled but shut up when a sleepy Deidara stumbled into the room. I blinked at his shirtless chest before turning back to the shark and nodding.

"Yup. It was cute too." A faint blush appeared on his cheeks as the man scowled at me.

"What're you talking about, un?" Deidara mumbled, sipping at his pure black coffee. I stuck my tongue out in disgust, >.

"Nothing. How can you drink that?!" He looked lazily over at me and shrugged before gulping it down, much to my disgust.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Heh....this was a much more uplifting chapter, wasn't it XP

~Mew