Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin

~Chapter 22~

~Kasai Satsujin~

"Where are we heading anyway?" I questioned as we walked along a deserted forest path. It'd been a few hours since we left the base.

"Near Konohagakure." Kisame answered. I glanced over at the emotionless Itachi before shrugging.

"'Kay."

"When we get there, you'll infiltrate and set up your bombs. We'll eradicate the gang members." Itachi ordered. I shrugged and nodded.

"Gotcha." After that we continued on in silence, idle chitchat being exchanged here and there.

It took us two days to get to the rumored gang base location. We were about ten miles away from Konoha so we had to be careful as well.

"There's the entrance." Itachi mumbled. I was standing between him and Kisame on a thick branch.

I nodded, pulling out a stack of sticker bombs and waited for Itachi's signal. When he snapped his fingers all three of us disappeared. I made my way inside the vase, keeping hidden in the shadows or walking along the roof as I put bombs every few yards.

When we got to the main room of the base (it looked like a gymnasium), I pulled the scroll off of my back, glancing at fish stick and the weasel.

"Oi! Get out!" I ordered. They both glanced over at me before nodding and disappearing. As the gang members started to come for me I bit my thumb before rubbing it against the scroll, twirling as I unrolled it. It created a protective barrier around myself while thousands of kunai strapped with paper bombs and seals came out of the scroll, impaling all of the gang members.

I made a few handsigns before disappearing.

"Kasai Satsujin!" I murmured, appearing on a tree branch beside Kisame as the base exploded. The explosion reached a mile in the air, only concentrated within the seal limits. That's why I had kunai with seals, so it'd restrict the blast from damaging myself as I got away.

I made another handsign, the sticker bombs exploding next in a fury of colors. I had gotten into the habit of making them colored like fireworks.

"Think you used enough explosives?" Kisame asked sarcastically, Itachi appearing by his side. As the smoke cleared, all that was left was a deep crater in the earth.

I smirked. "I could've used a lot more."

I sighed, adjusting the scroll on my back. I had grabbed it before I had left. "But now I hafta get more kunai and paper bombs."

I scowled as fish stick let out a loud laugh and we turned around, starting to head back towards the base.

Along the way, however, we ran into some people.

More like they jumped down and blocked our path.

One was a tall man with a beard smoking a cigarette who looked around Kisame's age while the other three around my age. One had short blond hair in a bun and the only girl while the other two were boys. One was on the chubbier side with a pack of chips in his hand and the other one had a flak jacket like the smoker and his hair was in a ponytail.

They all froze when they saw us, surprise in their eyes.

"So the Akatsuki were the ones to set off the explosion...." The smoker muttered. Kisame and Itachi sent me a glare and I chuckled nervously.

"Sorry, guys. Maybe I shouldn't have used the Kasai Satsujin...."

Kisame rolled his eyes. "Ya think?"

I snorted and looked towards the Leaf ninja. I felt a smudge of amusement as they all took fighting stances. "Oh please. One Jonin and three Genin against three Akatsuki members? You're kidding, right?"

"Try me." The smoker growled.

"We'll crush you!!" The blonde declared.

I rose an eyebrow as Kisame snorted.

As I went to reply, Itachi interrupted. "Daseki, there's no time for a fight."

I looked over at him in confusion. We had plenty of time! We only needed to be back at the base in four days!

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Whatever."

"You're not going anywhere! Shikamaru!" The smoker said. All three of us jumped up as the kid in the flak jacket tried to catch our shadows with his.

"Tch. Shadow jutsu." I grumbled, pulling a few of my sleep bombs out. I connected chakra threads to them before throwing 'em to the Leaf ninja.

As they tried to dodge I had the bombs follow them, one for each.

They all exploded next to their faces and instantly four thumps were heard.

"What'd you do kid?" Kisame asked when we all returned to the ground.

"It's the sleeping stuff I used when I first fought you. I just made it like a smoke bomb." I shrugged and he nodded, tapping the Jonin's head with his foot.

"He looks familiar...." He mumbled before looking at me. 'How long until they wake up?"

"An hour at most."

"Then let's go." Itachi ordered, speaking for the first time. We both looked over at the man before nodding and hopping into the trees.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Yo. Y'all probably figured out who that was, right? Yup, Asuma's team.

Sorry this took so long, by the way. I got a new phone and since I write this ON my phone, I had to rewrite this chapter. But, here it is.

....you guys should Google Body Buddy....its this epic KakuHida (KakuzuxHidan) manga....its really sexual though. Pretty much 120 pages of sex....I'll post the link in a moment....be warned, its for people older than 18 (I lied and said I was. Its free to read, btw).

Anyway....peace!

~Mew

Body Buddy link: http://manga.animea.net/naruto-dj-body-buddy-chapter-Part%20A-page-1.html