Chapter 18: I'll Kill You

~Chapter 18~

~I'll Kill You~

~3rd Person POV~

"Dammit, stop touching me!"

The yell rang through the entire Akatsuki hideout, causing the members to either look at their doors or at the hallway from the couch.

"Ow! Stop slapping me, un!"

"Then. Quit. Touching. Me!!"

"Why?!"

"Cause I rather not get licked again, thank you!!"

"You like it, yeah!"

"I'll kill you!!"

In the next second an explosion sounded. Kisame, Hidan and Tobi all shot up from the couch, running down the hall.

It wasn't everyday that Daseki got pissed off enough to explode someone. Well, excluding her testing with Hidan.

When they got to the training room, they paused. Daseki's eyes were flaming as Deidara kept leaping away from explosions at the last minute, a playful expression on his face.

"Just admit you like my hands licking you~!" Deidara teased, rolling out of the way as Daseki threw one of her stronger bombs towards him.

"I don't! It feels weird!" She growled. He chuckled, leaping over her to land behind her. He put both of his hands o her shoulders, making the girl freeze. The hands had automatically started biting and licking her as soon as they touched skin.

"Dammit! That's gonna be another damn hickey! Let me fucking kill you!" She growled, whirling on him and he swiftly backed away before he could get punched in the ribs.

"He fucking did it now." Hidan chuckled.

"Yup." Kisame chuckled.

"Tobi doesn't understand. What did Deidara-sempai do?"

"Daseki starts fucking cussing as much as me when she gets pissed off. It happens a hell of a lot when she's trying to create a new poison or bomb. This is the first time she's ever been fucking pissed of at a person though." Hidan explained. Tobi tilted his head before nodding.

"So Deidara-sempai is gonna die?"

Kisame answered this time, shrugging. "Depends if she gets pissed enough to use one of her poisons."

"She should use the fucking Tatsumaki poison. That was hell." Hidan said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tornado poison? What's it do?" Tobi asked curiously.

"It feels like you're being torn apart by a fucking tornado from the inside." Hidan grumbled.

Before Tobi could reply, Daseki let out an angry screech along with a lot of cuss words. "You motherfucking son of a bitch! Stop fucking touching me before I cut those damn tongues OUT of your dumbass hands!!"

Hidan smirked in amusement as Deidara quickly disappeared, his hand leaving her cheek which the tongue had just licked.

Meanwhile, the other members around the base were amused and disturbed. Sasori turned his sights towards his door, wondering whether or not he should go watch brat 2 kill brat 1.

"....nah." He muttered, turning back to making another puppet as an explosion shook the base.

"Enough." Pain ordered as he walked into the training room. He was surprised at what he saw though.

A burnt Deidara was in a choke hold by Daseki, who had hickeys adorning random parts of her body.

Daseki looked up at him before letting Deidara go and kicking him across the training room so he made an imprint in the stone wall.