Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake

Oi, sorry this took so long everyone. I got a mild case of writers block....but, I fixed it by scraping what the original idea for this chapter would've been :D

Anyway~

~Chapter 38~

~That's A Waste Of Sake~

"Why can't I go with them??" I whined, scowling at Pain. He rolled his eyes, gesturing to Sasori and Dei-dei who were standing by my side.

"They're going for a tailed beast. They'll do fine on their own. Besides, I've got a different mission for you."

My eyes narrowed before I sighed, crossing my arms and pouting. "Fine. What is it?"

"You'll be going with Hidan to Yugakure to assassinate a man who knows too much about us." I nodded, catching the scroll he threw me before pausing and thinking over his words.

"Wait, Hidan? Yugakure? You sure it's a good idea to send him back to his home?" I questioned doubtfully.

The pierced man shrugged, waving a hand in a bored manner. All three of us took the hint, walking out of the room while exchanging glances.

"I've got a bad feeling about this mission."

Sasori just grunted while Deidara tilted his head, blue eyes shifting down to me. "We'll be fine, un. See ya when we get back, yeah." He tilted his head down to give me a quick peck on the lips then disappeared in a puff, avoiding Sasori's poisoned senbon as they stuck in the wall where the blonde had just been.

I rolled my eyes, turning around and waving a hand over my shoulder. "See ya Sasori. Bet I'll make it back to the base before you~"

"Whatever, brat." I snickered, disappearing around the corner of the hall.

I made my way into the living room, glancing around for the Jashinist. "Oi, Hidan! You here, dipshit?!" There was a crash from the kitchen followed by a string of cuss words. I smirked, making my way over to the entrance and leaned against the archway.

Hidan was currently being yelled at by Kakuzu for breaking a glass on the ground. I glanced at the floor, seeing the spilled sake (I could tell from the scent) covering the tile.

"Well....that's a waste of sake." Hidan's eyes shifted over to me and he scowled.

"Fucking bitch! Why the hell did you call me?!"

"We got a mission." I told him, lips going to a straight line as I became serious. He rose an eyebrow while Kakuzu cut off his rant, looking over at me curiously.

"What the fuck is it?"

"Pain-sama's ordered us to go to Yugakure and exterminate someone who knows too much." I tossed him the mission scroll which he caught easily before turning to head towards my room.

"We'll leave in ten minutes."

"Bitch." I heard him grumble before I appeared in my room.

With a sigh I changed into my usual ninja clothes, the nagging feeling that I should be going with Deidara and Sasori eating at me. It was strange....its like I was being warned something extremely bad was fixing to happen.

I closed my eyes for a moment before slapping both my cheeks and, with renewed energy, scurrying around my room grabbing some bombs and supplies. The mission would probably only last three days - depending on how much of a pain Hidan was - so I packed light. When I was finished I pulled on my Akatsuki cloak, appearing in the living room while fixing my hair.

Hidan had just appeared from down the hall, strapping his scythe onto his back and looking over at me with a scowl.

"Let's get this fucking over with, bitch." I rolled my eyes, making a handsign before walking out the door with him following behind me.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

I know everyone wanted her to go on the mission with Sasori and everything....but idc, you'll figure out what I'm doing soon enough. I know this is short, but I'm fixing to upload the next chap as well, so peace!

~Mew