10:05 PM (Sunday)

Shattering glass falls like rain around me. Leaving me to think of my life, that just like the glass, can feel shattered. My life is good and I've worked hard for it to be "happy and smooth" as you had texted.

This next bit is everything that I want to say to you:

Please leave me alone and stop texting. I tried to be nice about it. I told you my boundaries yet you stepped over them as if they were meaningless to you. You took it too far. Don't you dare text me pictures of you self-harming and expect fucking pity because you're not going to get it.

I know you need help, but I can't-won't-give it to you. I'm not allowing you to tear down what I've worked hard to build up. Your narcissistic texts make me angry, I'm not heading to hell and even if I was you couldn't stop me. You are not my savior. I'm better and don't need to be fixed.

I'm sick of your games, demanding things of me, invading my space, you touching me (I have a fucking bubble), and feeling smothered by you! How clear do I need to be?! I told you, "I know you like me but I'm not looking for a relationship right now and I'd rather stay friends."

Let's get one thing straight: 1) We're not friends, 2) I've never liked you, and 3) I'm uncomfortable around you.

Leave me the hell alone.

Signed, _killjoy_4_life_