10:00 PM (Saturday)

"On a scale of one to ten how is your depression today?"

~

"You're so fucking useless! You little piece of shit!"

~

"How do you think my friends are going to react when they hear that I've been staying at a mental hospital for the past three weeks?!"

~

"I'm never going to leave you..."

~

"Ow, ouch. That hurts!"

~

"No, your wrong. You don't deserve any of this! You've done nothing wrong."

~

"I wish we could go outside today, it sucks staying here. I hate that the nurses are always watching us."

~

"Hey, look at me. What happened? Why were you crying?"

~

"You have chronic depression and what I think will help you long-term is medication and therapy working together to help you. Now I understand that you stayed at a Behavioral Hospital once? That works for short-term. Look, I'm going to write down my cell phone number for you. If you're feeling really down again I want you to call me before you do anything."

~

"You better not do anything stupid."

~

"I noticed that during group you kept pulling your sleeves down more that other did. You've self-harm recently haven't you?"

~

"He cheated on you!?"

~

*loud, angry footsteps before the slamming of bedroom door*

~

Everything above are things I've heard or things that have been said to me... These have never faded from my mind (it's been years for some of these memories).