22 of March, 2018 (Thursday)

Normally I only have the day and time I wrote the entry, but today is different. Today (five year ago) is the day that America Rock band My Chemical Romance broke up. It's been five years....

My Chem has done so much for me. They've been there when I felt so alone, hopeless, and pathetic. When I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw I knew I wasn't the only one. When I was full of anger and sadness I knew that others felt the same way I did.

I've felt shame, alone, anger, sadness, hopeless, and so much more. I'm a fucking Teenager so what did you expect!?

I've felt like I was in prison (in my own mind) and on the run from Better Living Industry (running from my past, responsibility, or everything everyone wants me to be). My Chem is not just a band, they're an idea! They supported me and held me up when I couldn't do it myself (or refused to). I've listened to them over and over again as tears slid down my face. At that time it was about 4am and I was ready to die, yet this band gave me the strength to keep going.

I love them, support, and respect My Chemical Romance and the band members! So for today I've listening to ALL of their albums. Written on my wrist reads: MCR 2001-forever Killjoys never die!

I'll meet you out in the night hunting vampire, in prison (for the murder of a thousand souls), in The Black Parade, or in the California desert running from BL/ind.

Gerard Way once said, "No matter how bad it gets, don't give up. Always keep running. We will always be there for you. Just turn up the speakers, sing like no one is listening, dance like nobody's there."