2:48 PM (Monday)

Today I saw the aftermath...
Two of my close friends texting Logan and telling him what he was doing wasn't okay and for him to leave me alone. I'm grateful for they're help, but I feel pathetic that I couldn't do it myself.

As for the aftermath he still talked to me and is still texting me. I noticed something on his arm, marks. Yet it wasn't as simple as that. It's from self-harm. I'd know.

I can tell where he's at in his life right now because ten months ago I was in the same place. It's hard.... I don't know exactly what I'm doing.

I feel like if I make one wrong move then he'll end up dead and it'll be my fault. I hate feeling like this and I'm staring to think this might be how my friends felt all those months ago....

~~~~(later today)~~~~
I'm trying to be polite, that's what I've been trying to do. When Logan sent me the text of, "I'm in pain"
Me: Why?
Logan: one) my arm. Two) painfully awkward around you. Three) emotionally painfully and Four) just plain painful.

I have yet to reply. I almost want to text back, "who's fault is that? Because it sure as hell ain't mine". But I can't.

I realize that I don't seem polite on here and that's because I rant out all of my emotions in here (mostly frustration and anger).