Reading out loud

We all have to read out loud sometimes. In or out of school. But, this accidents happened in school and I have many nightmares still from it...with a few giggles.

Well they happened in one year of sixth grade. The year of coming of age of being ackward and confused.

The first time was in science class. Let me explain the back story though. I have a very dirty mind and have a very... interesting way to talk. Let's just say, I'm not very lady like in the sense of some of my sayings

Such as:

"Suck my dick"

"Are you fucking high?"

"KinKy"

"Turn G-EASY OUT!"

"Bitch"

Yeah, that's daily too XD I should stop my bad habits. I promise I am very respectful and everything lady like just exept my clothes and vulgar mouth.

Also, since I was a child, I was very mature. I am always serious...like you could tell me a joke and I'll for real leave sometimes. XD And also very gullible sometimes.

Okay, done babbling.

So, in class, being the goody-two shoes as always, I volunteered to read out loud.

"Jazz, read the first paragraph."

I nodded and smiled before reading.

"All living things are o-org-or.." I began to stutter for the first time not being anxious, but because I almost said something very bad. Well, school wise it was very bad.

Now, I'm not stupid, I'm very bright (oh God I swear I'm not bragging because I'll tell you I personally hate myself, which I do, but I want to describe myself to you). And I knew what it said and I knew how to say it.

But.

But.

I guess I was tired and so, on the close moments of me saying 'orgasm' instead of 'organism', my bestie whispered how to say it.

Oh God I was saved. I smiled and whispered what I almost said. She said that's why she helped out.

Next one, was in social studies.

Okay it isn't really called that now but like, it was sixth grade.

Anyways, again I volunteered.

So, the sentence said: they don't eat meat because they're vegan.

You know what my insomniac stupid ass said?

I said, "they don't eat meat because there virgins!"

Not said. Yelled.

The whole room laughed, even the teacher, and I held my breath to not join in.

XD

Oh boy, was I a character?

But honestly.....it is true tbh...okay I'll stop. I'm sorry!

XD *rolls back and forth in laughter*

Love ya bubsy

SHITS AND GIGGLES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें