*eyeroll*

You know how like, your mother instincts come in or so? Like even if your not a mother or so, you like still have it. But like towards your friends, like your the bear and there your cubs? Yeah, well I have a really bad mother instincts.

Badly.

Like you fucking mess with him/her, you fucking messing with me bitch. I will knock your weave out of your head, I'll make your fucking nose bleed, I don't care. Try me. (Please note I never got into a fight, I am also just verbally mean  sometimes)

So, walking down this biiiiiiggg empty hallway, next to my best friend, anime boy. So, we are walking down this hallway next to the wall, because why not? We are talking and shit....and a girl pushed anime boy and said "escuse me"....

IN THIS BIG MOFO EMPTY HALLWAY, YOU CHOOSE TO FUCKING PUSH MY..MY! FUCKING FREIND TO PASS WITH YOUR LITTLE TINY FUCKING STICK ASS?

Nope.

I blurted out, "whore!" As she walked by, and she went "hmm"

Yeah bitch, I know, get mad.

Her best friend I guess was behind us, and I didn't know, and she was like "ehmmm" and walked past us...didn't you just hear what I just did or nah

"You're a whore too!" I blurted out.

It got under my skin y'all.

"Did you hear what I just yelled?" I asked my friend.

"No, what did you say?"

"Good. Nothing " lol

XD I know it was wrong, but was also right.