Apple sauce

Asshole is in this story :( I'm sorry lol

So reminder: huge crush on me but says he doesn't (it really shows, very noticeable lol)

So, someone put an apple sauce container on his desk, and he wpuld throw it on my desk.

I kept on throwing it back to him and giving him threats of 'i know where you live' and shit. I wouldn't hit him with it, he would catch it and such.

Anyways, he kept on doing that and once he legit got up and threw it and my neck (don't worry later in the evening I beat the shit out of him with his older brother) and I gave it back to him saying "this is the mine!"

And Mr. Eyes comes in from watching the hallway and such

Asshole: well it isn't mine either

Me: doesn't mean you throw it at me, throw it away maturely

Asshole: no, it was one of you who did it!

Mr. Eyes: just throw it away

And so, asshole did and then he already had another one on his desk ( it was his OG one)

Mr. Eyes: where did you get that one?

Asshole: this is my original one

Mr. Eyes: okay, so you have an apple sauce time machine?

I laughed because he kept wanting about his 'applesauce time machine'.

Then later, we wanted to go over answers and Mr. Eyes couldn't find the paper.

Mr. Eyes: I bet you asshole threw it away

He checked in the garbage bag and pulled out the answer key

Asshole: I didn't do that!

Mr. Eyes: really asshole? These are important

I laughed at him.

And then we went over a few questions and then the janitors were coming soon to collect the garbage bags and so Mr. Eyes got up and went over

Mr. Eyes: *pulls out a small plant* asshole! This doesn't belong in the garbage!

Asshole: but..I didn't do it

Mr. Eyes: *takes garbage outside classroom then yells back in the room* asshole! Stop using your apple sauce time machine! A human girl shouldn't be in the bag!

He says that as a girl from not even are class walks by

I laughed at asshole's misery lol

In the end he didnt throw the papers or anything away, it was a joke.

Bonus:

Mr. Eyes was reading this really boring thing and he was bored by it too...anyways at one point he was like..

Mr. Eyes: okay, after you use *add information* you can produce a paragraph piece of crap- oops I meant, *goes back to reading*

He did it as a joke and I laughed really hard at this and i don't know why lol