HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT!

Everyone thinks I am a nice people..nah bruh. You wrong!

Like legit I can be a mean bitch.

One time I'm science, sixth grade, I had to stand up and act like a tree and she luckily picked Mai frens
(Anime boi was one)

And what happened was we switched where we were standing and using our arms we spelt KYS and..the teacher never noticed and wondered why we were laughing....lmao

Also, another time, this year...I don't think it was bad ass but I just have a big mouth.

So, this kid we may call him Gayvin (yes, people call him that and it isnt nice and no, I don't feel bad lemme tell you why), and he is a huge arse. Not even exaggerating to you. He is.

Gayvin and me are not frens. He was a bully to me and went as far as telling me to kill myself and then reporting me when I called him a name back, saying I was bulling him.

Anyways, so one day, it was really bad weather outside. Horrible weather. And we had to leave early. And Gayvin held up the bus....

He walked slow as hell on to the bus and as he did I said, "You just show you're more of a dick then a bad ass."

Him: what?

Me: you held the bus up dude

Him: I was helping my girlfriend

Oh wow ...so getting hypothermia is less important because your whore girlfriend decided she needs help carrying her own book bag, give me a break...

Me: yeah well everyone is freezing dick hole

Him: you're a bitch

Me: *stands up* what the fuck am I? A bitch? Yas I am. Fight me.

Him:*sits down* no...I'm sorry. I was just helping my friend...

Me: *sits* still a dick

Him: you're an ignorant bitch

Me:*stands up again, ready to kick him in the nuts before sitting down and hair flipping I believe* some one better hold me back before I kick this lil boy.

That's not all..

We got off of the bus and he told bubs that he was going to get his girlfriend on her so I said....

HEY IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR WHORE GIRL FRIEND JUMP ME, TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN!

him: I don't do that..

Me: *still walking up the hill and whispers* pussy

He is obviously scared of me in a way as he had sit down and apologised to me...before calling me a bitch but I think he didn't want to look like a wimp...i dunno

XD I swear I'm not a bully lmao