I love horror movies

It was like a movie a few years back. A pretty good one too. Not too scary nor terrifiying to me.

But lil shit (middle brother) likes to follow me and do what I do since I am the oldest..and yeah.

So me and my mother are on the couch watching this and my brother decided to watch also. Of course baby was already in the room. Anyways, during middle of the movie, my mother got up and went upstairs with baby to go to sleep or so.

Me and the lil shit.

So, it was kinda scary part and lil flipped. He doesn't like horror movies nor does he like to admit he thinks of me as a role model.

Him: I'm done! I can't watch this*Gets up and walks away*

Me: okay *still watching*

He was at the corner of the door way watching.

Him: *walks back and looks at me* Jazmine, I can't watch this!

Me: then go upstairs! *Still watching*

Him: no! I have to go to the bathroom and you have to stay at the door

Me:no, I'm watching the movie

Him: please!

Me: fine, I have like five minutes left of the movie, just sit down and watch

He sits down. This boy has tears running down his face, he was a mess. I legit could see he was scared out of his fucking mind. I even asked him if he wanted to sit next to me... Then he was like..

Him: no! I can't! *Gets up and walks away*

Me: fine with me...

So, he was sitting in the dining room and was watching it or like doing something else. Not going to the damn bathroom because he was scared. XD poor Lil shit

I guess he heard the credits and he came back in and said:

Him: Jazz, now you have to, please!

You wanna know what this tall toaster did

Really wanna know?

I did do it. I stood outside of the bathroom for my lil brother because I knew he was scared.

I love him truely. Lmao