YOU BETTER STOP!

I just like that vine and no one gets it when I say it lmao ....

Anyways...

So, I am a horror fan bitch! If you hadn't noticed...wow get the fuc out of my kingdom...sike lmao

But I was watching Freddy Kruger like one o'clock in the mofo morning because why the fuck not.

And Freddy Kruger is fucking Coolio

His mother, Amanda Kruger, was a nun and was in the asylum helping
And was accidentally locked in on Christmas Eve and was raped. There, Freddy was born.

Freddy grown with bullying and he had inflicted self harm before

As a grown man, married and with a little girl, he had started a child killing spree (also was a molester but it is my opinion)

His wife found out one day and repeated that she swore she wouldn't tell...the little girl went inside as her father told and saw what he was doing (killing lil children) and went outside with shock. She was crying because he had just killed his wife (Jesus) and the little girl swore she wouldn't tell.

An officer found out about Freddy's killings, but Freddy was set free because he hadn't say something on Freddy's part. His child was taken away tho and the neighborhood made a mob and decided to burn him alive. Of course the street was elm Street. Anyways, his spirits haunts people, any place, any where. It is for revenge on them taking his daughter (well, he had stated and adding on to the shit)  Only when you are asleep because he is in the dream realm.  Which means he can shape shift  and mess with your mind He isn't scared of anything. Cant die. Legit you may stay up but you can't resist not sleeping forever and so you're fucked. He also aims for teenagers. Any gender.

So, we are all fucked if he is real.

Anyways, that's the back story and there is tons more just a crappy summary.

So, I had to pee XD and I live in the attic and that shit is two flights of stairs down. (Just ranting lmao)

And so I went downstairs in the dark and the last staircase has the light on.

I went to the bathroom and whatever and I came out and on the staircase wall there is a shadow...
Coming near the base of the stairs...

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO IN THAT TIME?

I legit froze and was like...what the fuck am I asleep?

So...it was lil shit and he stayed up I guess and I wanted to scream...fucking dick hole.