IMMA RANT FOR A SECOND (LIKE I ALREADY HAVENT DID THAT)

Mkay.
Imagine this:

a person is in there room.

The lights are off.

The TV is still on but there is no sound.

When you call there name they don't respond

They're not dead. ....

Say it with me: THEY ARE FUCKING SLEEPING!

MKAY?!? HOW THE FUCK IS IT THAT HARD TO BE THAT FUCKING MEAN AND STUPID TO DO THAT?!

OKAY...IMMA CALM DOWN. IM NEVER MAD BUT I AM NOW.

*Sits in corner and breathes before getting up*

You know asshole? Yeah he is a lil bitch along with lil shit.

Anyways, so asshole's mother went on a trip. Fine and dandy....but he is sleeping at my house.

*Voice crack* great

With my brother.

So, today I was really tired. I been having bad insomnia and I can't even tell you the pain.

I forced myself to sleep at eight. I some how did. I felt strange but whatever.

Like I am so sleep deprived I am like a drunk person. I laugh at nothing for minutes straight, say stupid shit, and more.

I can't even concentrate nor sleep for the fact, so it felt great. Sleeping finally.

There ya go. That's it.

Yeeet

It isn't over.

At eleven o clock, the lil bitches decided to be so fucking mean.

They blasted the tv at an...*tries not to have an outburst*..and let baby slam and open my door. For  fucking ten minutes.

I woke up and I was so pissed. It is now still eleven and I am wide awake. I can't tell you how unhappy I am in my almost pitch dark room, awake. I want to strangle them both.

Me and my mom yelled at each other. I try to explain to her what they did and she was like...

Mom: yeah, yeah, go upstairs and go back to sleep!

Me: THE WHOLE REASON I AM FUCKING MAD AT THESE ASSHOLES IS THAT I CANT GO BACK TO SLEEP!

I made sure I slam my door hard as I could and stomp upstairs....Now I am in the dark and now she separates them because they were annoying her. Her.

*Screams*

Not when I was screaming for them to stop or anything. When they bothered her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

*Heavy breathing*

I have school and I don't know what to do.