wow, why i dont joke about drugs anymore

Fucking aye

But what happened was, I was about six or seven, playing with lil shit. At a door. Now, the door was opened a bit, a bit wider than a crack, and I was outside the door while he was on the other side.

I picked up this long screw next to the door and I was like, "lil shit, look! A cigarette!"

I put it up to my lips jokingly before giggling and putting my hand through the like slot of the door where the springs are and shit and I was like, "here! Have it!"

This motherfucker closed the door.

I don't know why, I have no clue.

Like...it was a mofo screw dude...I didn't like steal an actual one...maybe he was playing as well and thought I would move faster...idfk...

But I knew

IT HURTED LIKE A FUCKING BITCH!

I fucking screamed at the fucking crunch at my fingers and like the worse part was..

HE FUCKING WOULDN'T OPEN THE DOOR! BITCH! FUCKIN! WOULDN'T! OPEN! THE! DOOR!

I legit cried and screamed for the asshole to open the door XD and like, I couldn't reach the door knob so I just had to bang on the door or so...he still.. wouldn't.

He was like, crying as well XD I don't know why...maybe seeing fingers turning purple is weird and scary lmao

Finally, I opened the door (by myself) and was still screaming bloody murder. My fingers were mixed colors of purple, red, and blue...I ran like mofo Sonic to my mother and cried.....

I was okay after a while.....

This is why I don't fucking play with my brother anymore XD