imagine this again/ not cute either

A tall girl with a usually shy personality, who also doesn't dance in front of people and usually just moved her hips and taps along to the beat or even lip sync to the song.

She doesn't like the spot light. She usually likes to observe what is happening. She thinks as if it is like a real life motion picture and every frame has its own beauty. So, she is usually in corners or in the back of the class.

One day, she is alone in her room, as always. She usually calls it her dungeon. She somewhat feels trap and safe in the room though. As if it was a place where insecurities fell and the walls can fall that she built up.

Music pounded in her room as she finally sings along to it, as loud and as how she wanted to sing to it.

In ripped jeans and a over sized short sleeved graphic t-shirt, she stood up and tapped to the beat, gaining confidence. Finally confidence.

Soon the tapping turned into hips moving and then letting loose and jumping around with a childish expression. Feeling free.

Her soft  auburn curls hit her face as she jumped around with a remote in hand, enjoying the happy feeling bubbing in her chest, singing on the top of her lungs.

"Hey!" A voice said, startling her. She screamed on the top of her lungs, in fear, before chasing after him and choking him for a few seconds before slaicking her
Locking her door. Insecurities fell back at her and she shrugged them off before going back into a happy state and dancing again.

That was me and I choked asshole btw....not sorry.