Japan

Mkay, well this is a funny story time about periods and no, I'm not going into details. I am just telling a funny story (hoping not to get reported lol)

Mkay, this was a while back or so. I don't really remember.

I was in class and I got up, I didn't know I had it and I got a computer. My friend Veronica, the only person I think would have noticed it on dark pants. Not light blue ones but like navy blue.

Veronica: what's that red stuff there?

I was confused.

More than confused.

I looked down and I was like OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK CAN I SAY TO GET OUT OF THIS, SHE JUST BLUNTLY SAID IT OUT LOUD AS WE ARE GETTING COMPUTERS! A GUY EVEN TURNED BACK AND GAVE US A LOOK.

.....so the lil shit that I am lied...

Me: oh, it i- it's uhm..sorry, paint

XD

Veronica: in your crotch area?

Me: yeah, I have a really messy room and I was painting last night and I guess I got some on my pants because my clothes are everywhere.

.........

......

XD

Veronica: oh. Okay.

She actually believed me. Oml, she actually did to this day believed me. And still does.

Luckily the pants did have actually have white paint spots to add an effect. ....I wrapped my hoodie around my waist after that and wanted to die from that moment . ...

Really Veronica? Fucking really? At least it wasn't that bad.