ROCKSTAR

Okay, I'm a real dead meme. Legit sometimes.

Anyway, today I was in class and me and my bestie were doing a project in class and in the middle of class, I began singing Nickelback, Rockstar.

And so, my Friend was like, "stop it before it gets stuck in my head."

Lemme tell you, this shit is still stuck in my head and so I kept singing it.

Her: alright, sing it one more time and I'm playing the damn song because it is fully stuck in my head.

Me:*accidentally sings it*

Her: that's fucking it!

She legit turned the volume up and I tried to stop her from pressing the link and on accident, we both pressed it.

Oh god.

So it played for a few seconds out loud and all I did was put my head down XD she lowered the volume.

So, the teacher didn't notice, nor care because we played it like five times on a lower volume as she walked by and shit.

Also, on the credits she decided to put the link and her Snapchat. So, I put my Wattpad because why not?

Also, in the beginning of class, she had a patato in her pocket, I don't know why, and she legit threw it across the room. XD

Everyone was like 'what the fuc?'

Someone threw the patato away in a more mature manner as I sat silently, trying not to laugh, and watched.

Her: you threw away my baby!
That is abuse.

Bonus:
My teacher was doing role call and she said..

Teacher:...*says her name, but for the sake of what happened let's name her noodle*  noddle?

Noddle: threw a patato

XD what is my school?
And also, the teacher said who ever threw it will get a detention but like . ....it doesn't matter. She didn't give one out.

Dont make the mistakes I make.

Don't wanna be held back by throwing a patato.