story time/ not really funny

confusedotcom_it_me
Sammy2427
UndertaleMallow

Don't read, I feel like you guys will be actually unable to like hold down nor stop you guys from being over protective and such.

Mkay. Well...oh God...

One year, like fifth grade I dressed up as Elsa because I really liked her badass side and shit.

And it was costume day for me at school so I wore it duh...

When I was walking home you know how you can like hear footsteps behind you because I mean, it is daytime?

So I heard footsteps and so I like fasten my pace and only had a few steps before I reached my house, legit like five steps.

So, I paced and walked inside....

A knock was placed on my door a few minutes later.

"Did you know the guy in the red behind you?"

My mom called me to the door and we saw my neighbor

He asked the question again

Me: no, I was walking

Him: well, there was a fat dude behind you wearing red, and when you got inside your house, he turned away and walked back.

Oh. My. God.

My stomach dropped to the floor bitch!

I legit didn't know what I would do, even tho I could have easily out run him...

Still shocked.

S h o o k e t h

Another time, on Halloween, last year, I went trick-or-treating

Yes, I still do and yes, I love Halloween. I think it is cool.

Anyways, I was with my family walking and we stopped at a certain house .

Well me and my friend, we were like five steps ahead of my mother and other family.

This dude was dressed in a like photographer and was giving out candy.

Okay before you read on, I will tell you. I am very kind. Like even the snobbest kid in my school will say one word to describe me is kind. I love talking and helping out, truely. I love making people smile. You know, like a goody two shoes I am.

Anyways.

Also, I was dressed as Harley Quinn and I wore a skirt instead of those underwear XD I also did the voice to her (earlier everyone loved it and was somewhat shook for some reason)
Guy: wow, you guys look amazing

Me: thank you so very much!

Guy: mind if I take a picture?

Mkay. So, I thought it was one of those fake cameras and he was kidding and it was a joke

Me: sure, but don't tell Mr. J!

Flash

Hell nah

I didn't see that. I didn't see that flash.  I did see it though.

Oh my God.

He took an actual picture of me and my friend...

I don't care if I was wearing makeup, I don't care this man could find me on the street, I wasn't wearing alot.

My mom finally came and I whispered to her that it was a real camera 📷

She said no, fully not believing me

I said, "mom, I thought the same thing, but it is real."

She asked the man if the camera was real and he said yes.

Yo, they got into a small argument before she made sure ours were deleted and she saw he fully did

We left and walked down a block before she called the cops on him

This comes to show you really absolutely need to watch out. If you are unsure, than make sure. Luckily I wasn't harmed nor anyone else but things can happen. Be careful, on Halloween or whenever.