Fuckin bastard i dont like that/ rant

So...you read my last one...but there is more!

I roller skate alot and love it with a passion...

One time, I was skating and I was enjoying myself. And then I heard a kinda scream....

This dude was like six something and I guess he like lost balance and decided...

Decided to grab my hips and think I can keep balance for both of us.

We both fell.

I was not happy.

I am still not happy even tho this happen maybe a little bit if a year ago.

He helped me get up and I left the rink.

HE FUCKING GRABBED MY HIPS

I screamed at my mother.

She gave me a look and it wasn't pretty lol.

I apologise for cursing but I was triggered.

Wha- why?

How?

I understand it is like 'oh shit I'mma fall!' but why would you reach out and grab someone's hips that is shorter than you by a few inches thinking that they can keep your random balance thrown at them?

Mkay. I hate my weight. I am very insecure about it. Everything. I am very triggered too.

I fucking hate it with a passion when it someone like touch me okay. I legit will beat the shit out of fucking you.

I remember being on the bus this year for a field trip and I sat next to boys. They poked my back for about the whole thing and I wanted to kill them. Honestly.

I mean, if you make a comment like "daamn" or like "your a cow" I will laugh and agree to the complement.

I remember wearing a jean skirt and I was walking in the hallway.

"DAMN JAZMINE BEING THICCC IN THE HALLWAY!"

My friend screamed. I laughed at her and was embarrassed...

I am a toaster...leave me alone...