Blackpink House. #3.

It was nighttime at the Blackpink House. Jennie was fast asleep after filming all day, and Jisoo was on the computer playing a game, her headphones were on so she couldn't hear anything.

Chaeyoung was in the little cubby part on the side of the living room, laying down and scrolling through her phone in boredom.

Lisa sighs as she lays in bed on her phone, with a bag of shrimp chips next to her. She was bored of scrolling through the same thing. She got up and went into the living room, making her way towards Rosé.

"Rosie, I'm bored." Lisa sighs laying down beside her.

"Me too." Rosé says putting her phone down.

Lisa rested her head on Rosé's shoulder and looked up, out the small window. "The stars are really pretty tonight." She says quietly.

"Lets see if we can find some constellations," Rosé suggests.

"I don't know any." Lisa says.

"We can look them up." Rosé says. 

The cloudless sky was an endless sea of jet black night, tens of thousands of stars burned and twinkled like incandescent freckles.

"We don't get stars like this in Bangkok, stupid light pollution. It's incredible, I don't think I've ever seen so many out at one time." Lisa says.

"This is what home looks like for me," Rosé whispers. "See that?" she asks, pointing to a line of the three brightest stars above them, past the bright 'All Day in the Pink' sign.

"Yeah. What's up there?" Lisa asks.

"Orion's belt. He couldn't feed the scorpion, so he jumped into the sea. And then Artimus put him up into the sky so the scorpion couldn't get to him. Although there's another story that Orion boasted he could kill all the animals, but in their battle, the scorpion killed him, and Zeus put Orion up into the sky as an example of what happens if you're too boastful." Chaeyoung says.

"I like the first story better." Lisa whispers.

"Me too." Chaeyoung says softly.

"Hey, Chaeyoung?" Lisa says quietly.

"Yeah, Lisa?"

"What do you want most in this world?"

Chaeyoung pauses for a few moments, thinking. "I want to release our album soon because I think that it's what our Blinks deserve, you know? I don't know. To feel like I've found my place in this world, to feel happy and proud of this life I have, and to know that I've made others proud."

"Yeah," Lisa breathes. "Me too."

As a shooting star flashes across the sky, Chaeyoung presses her eyes together and makes a very important wish.

•••

Jisoo was so concentrated on her game that she didn't even realize how late it had gotten. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 2am.

She shut off her game and turned around to see Lisa and Chaeyoung asleep in the little pink room. She grabbed the blankets off of the couch and covered them with it.

Jisoo made her way to Jennie's room and opened the door quietly. She was still asleep with Kuma laying on the foot of her bed. She was about to leave the room when Jennie called her.

"Jisoo?" Jennie mumbles sleepily.

"Shh, go back to sleep Jennie." Jisoo whispers.

"Come here."