Blackpink House #24

A/N: Leo is my new Bias Wrecker.

•••

"Leo! Leo come here!" Lisa calls out as she chases the small kitten around.

Chaeyoung watches from the couch in amusement as they run around in circles.

"Gotcha!" Lisa smiles.

Lisa carries Leo to the couch and sits next to Chaeyoung. "Aish you're so cute!" She sighs.

"Me or Leo?" Chaeyoung laughs.

"Both." Lisa smiles before kissing her cheek.

"I think you're more obsessed with him than with me." Chaeyoung says.

"That's cause he's like our very first baby." Lisa says while petting him. "Just look at him."

"Oh so when we have our first real baby you're just gonna pay him all the attention?" Chaeyoung jokes.

"Of course not. When we have our first baby I'll be waiting on your hand and foot."

"Did you just admit you want to have babies with me?"

"Maybe." Lisa shrugs.

Chaeyoung smiles fondly at her as Lisa distractedly plays with Leo. "I love you."

"I love you t—"

"Did you guys forget that I'm here?" Jennie interrupts. "Geez I swear I have cavities just listening on your conversation. And we can't be talking about babies right now we're still in our early twenties."

"So you and Jisoo aren't having babies then?" Lisa raises her brows.

She watches as Jennie looks around her before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her.

"Unnie!" Lisa shouts. "Attack Leo, Attack!" She commands.

Leo simply jumps out of her arms and runs towards Lisa's room.

"Nice Try Nalalisa." Jennie says before going to her room.

"I think I should train Leo better."

"We're not training him to attack Lisa." Chaeyoung laughs.

"ATTACK LEO!"

•••

"Dalgome, move over." Jennie laughs. "Please."

Dalgome lays there unbothered.

"Dalgomah, move for Jennie please." Jisoo mumbles sleepily.

Jennie smiles in victory when Dalgome moves to the floor to lay down. She lifts the covers and slips under to lay next to Jisoo.

"Jisoo yah I'm hungry." Jennie pouts.

"What are you telling me for?" Jisoo giggles into her pillow.

"Can we go get food?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo lifts her head to reveal her messy bed hair and opens her eyes. "Do I look like I want to go out right now?"

"Please?" Jennie pouts.

Jisoo stares at her pout unamused until Jennie starts smiling. She suppresses her own smile until letting out a defeated sigh.

She hears Jennie let out a happy giggle before hugging her. "C'mon c'mon I'm hungry!"

Jisoo grumbles and lets Jennie pull her out of bed.

•••

"Aish Jendeukie you have so much energy today." Jisoo says as Jennie pulls her through the market.