Blackpink House. #65.

A/N: Fillin in some requests. :))
•••

Jisoo was sitting on the couch playing video games with Lisa as Jennie sat on her lap, Chaeyoung doing the same to Lisa.

Of course they had been at work all day, practicing and perfecting to the finest detail.

"Could you guys actually do this all day?" Chaeyoung asks while watching the screen.

"Hell yeah." Lisa and Jisoo answer at the same time.

"Won't you get bored?"

"Nope." Jisoo shakes her head.

"It's fun to watch when they start fighting each other." Jennie chuckles.

"We wouldn't fight if Lisa knew how to play the game." Jisoo says.

"Hey! I play better than you!"

"Do not!"

"Do so!"

Jennie giggles evilly watching them bicker back and forth.

"Maybe if you could actually throw a grenade for once and help out!" Lisa says. "Oh wait, your character is probably took a short to see over the wall!" 

"You take that back! Chi Chi can see just fine!" Jisoo retorts.

"It's a dude!"

"Don't assume his gender!"

"I see what you mean." Chaeyoung chuckles to Jennie.

"It provides entertainment." Jennie nods.

"At least I can ride a bike!" Lisa shouts making them all go quite as Jisoo looks at her sadly.

Lisa immediately tosses her controller away and hugs Jisoo tightly.

"Oh Unnie I didn't mean it! I still love you! I can teach you how to ride a bike myself, you don't even have to worry. You can even have my bike I don't care. I actually do care because my girlfriend gave it to me but I can buy you a bike. I didn't mean to upset you by saying you can't ride a bike! FORGIVE ME!!!" Lisa rambles at a mile a minute.

"Aish I'll forgive you if you get off me Limario." Jisoo whines.

Jennie's phone starts ringing and she immediately picks it up. "Hello? Yes....okay. We'll be right over...yes thank you. See you soon. Bye." She hangs up.

"Who was it?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Manager oppa. Lisa and I are supposed to head to the studio for rehearsals. I have to practice for tomorrow's show, and Lisa is supposed to practice with Youngdon." Jennie says.

"Youngdon? You mean that dancer guy?" Jisoo asks.

"Yeah, that's him." Jennie nods.

"I guess we should get going then," Lisa sighs while standing up. "Lemme grab my things."

Jisoo looks over at Chaeyoung noticing how her demeanour has changed at the mention of the young dancer. Her bottom lip is jutted in a small pout as she picks at the couch pillow in hand.

"Hey Chaeng, why don't we go on a date? It's on me." Jisoo offers with a small smile, hoping to lift the girls spirit back up.

"Really?" Chaeyoung perks up.

"Of course." Jisoo smiles.

"Okay! Let me grab my purse!"

•••

"This is gross..." Jisoo says.

"Come on Unnie, you promised you would at least try it." Chaeyoung whines.