Blackpink House. #43.

The music was playing through the room as Jennie laid on the black leather couch. Chaeyoung was in the corner of the room writing things down, guitar in her lap.

While Lisa pushed Jisoo around in the large wheely chair. The group was in their practice room on break after a long meeting.

"Wheee!!" Jisoo giggles as Lisa pushes her across the room.

Lisa smirks evilly and stops her before spinning her around in circles.

"Whooaa! Limario Stop!"

Lisa just laughs and spins her faster.

"Lisa Yah!! ARGGGG I KNOW YOUR FACE!"

Lisa giggles and stops spinning her before she throws up. Jisoo stands up on wobbly legs and tries to chase after her.

"Can't catch me slow poke!" Lisa laughs.

Jisoo gives up and goes over to lay down on Jennie. "What are you doing Jagi?"

"I'm listening to the songs." Jennie says.

"Which one?"

"Really." Jennie says while handing Jisoo a headphone.

Jisoo rested her head on Jennie's shoulder and listened. She watches as Jennie mumbled the words.

If you really, really love me, tell me...

Jennie's smile brightens hearing Jisoo's voice making a light blush cover Jisoo's cheeks.

Once the song is over Jennie puts it away and turns to Jisoo. "Aish you're so good!" She smiles.

Jisoo looks away shyly and scrunches her face up feeling Jennie's lips kissing her cheeks. She whines making Jennie giggle.

"If I asked you to sing for me, would you do it?" Jennie smiles.

"Nope!"

"Why not?" Jennie laughs.

Jisoo shrugs. "You have to earn it."

"Unnie yah, sing for me." Jennie says cutely making Jisoo laugh.

"Get off of me." Jisoo laughs while rolling out from her.

"Jisoo yah!" Jennie laughs, following her closely behind her.

Jisoo holds her hand and they leave the practice room to roam the YGE building.

"Jisoo, we're supposed to be in there." Jennie says and Jisoo shrugs.

"Maybe he'll keep me on a leash next time." Jisoo says making Jennie laugh. "I just wanna walk around."

They walk hand in hand, passing by IKON's practice room along with AKMDU.

Hanbin suddenly come out of one of the rooms and waves to them. He knew they weren't supposed to talk to eachother so he reluctantly let them continue on their walk.

"Are you hungry?" Jisoo asks and Jennie nods.

They head to the cafeteria. There were a number of people. Most being workers, a few being trainees. Many of them greeted Jisoo and Jennie with smiles.

"Should we stop holding hands?" Jennie asks quietly as they get in line.

"Why would I do that?" Jisoo smiles at her. 

Jennie blushes slightly and rests her head against Jisoo's shoulder.

•••

Lisa had her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder listening to music like they always did.