Blackpink House. #87.

A/N: *Plays Fifth Harmony's Thats My Girl* (Idk why I look so smol but I'm 5'7 just so u know)

•••

•••

"3...2....1...GO!"

Lisa lifts the bowl up to her lips and starts drinking the left over ramen water as quickly as she could.

"I'm winning!" Jisoo gargles right beside her. Meanwhile most of the soup was running down her chin.

(Kinda like when Joey said he could drink a whole gallon of milk)

Chaeyoung and Jennie were sitting on the other side of the room watching their two girlfriends with bewildered looks on their faces.

"What am I marrying into?" Jennie whispers with furrowed brows.

"You're tellin me." Chaeyoung says as the two continue to see who could drink the fastest.

"Ah ha! I win!" Jisoo slams her bowl down. Grabbing a napkin she wipes her chin and tosses it into the trash, sinking it right in. "Whoo! I'm on a roll! Kobe how my ass taste?!"

"Jisoo!" Jennie's eyes widen.

"What?" Jisoo says innocently.

"Haha you're in trouble~" Lisa sings tauntingly.

"Ew Wipe your face babe," Chaeyoung hands her a napkin. "And I am not having sex with you for a long time after witnessing what I just did."

"Good thing I already ate." Lisa shrugs.

"Okay bed time." Jennie claps.

"It's 9 oclock." Jisoo scowls. "What are we four?"

"No but we need to go to bed early. I don't want to hear your whining and groaning when we have to get up for our plans tomorrow." Jennie says.

"I'm not gonna be whining and groaning. Just lemme play my game before bed."

"You said that last time and then you spent the whole rest of the day saying ughhh Jendeuk I'm sooo tired~wah wah wah." Jennie gives her a pointed look.