Blackpink House #50.

A/N: Happy 50 babies 💓

•••

"Baby have you packed yet?" Jennie asks walking into the room to see Jisoo lying on her bed playing on her phone.

"...Yes" Jisoo answers distractedly.

Jennie lifts Jisoo's suit case onto her bed and opens it up. "Lets see, you packed books...sweats...toothbrush, and...nothing else." She sighs sifting through.

"You need more than sweats and books baby." Jennie says while going to Jisoo's room. She comes back with a few more clothes and essentials before packing them into Jisoo's bag.

Jisoo notices and looks over at her. There's a weird sense of being 'Domestic' in her tummy watching Jennie pack her bag for her.

Jennie is her wife-maybe not officially- but Jisoo knew that much.

A soft smile sets on her heart shaped lips. "I love you."

Jennie's head pops up to look at her from the random confession. "I love you too Chu."

Jisoo stands up and backhugs her while she folds Jisoo's clothes. Resting her chin on Jennie's shoulder.

"If I asked you to marry me would you say yes?" Jisoo whispers.

"Yes." Jennie answers honestly.

Jisoo kisses her cheek. "I'll keep that in mind."

•••

"So what's this news you've been dying to tell me about?" Alice says excitedly.

They were seated at a café, secluded enough that Rosé didn't need to wear a mask.

"Mm well I've been thinking about it for awhile now, and I figured now is as good a time as any to tell you."

"Spit it out already," Alice laughs impatiently.

Rosé clears her throat with a smile. "I'm dating someone."

"What do you mean dating someone? You're not allowed to date."

"Thanks captain obvious." She rolls her eyes lightly at her sister. "But um I am, and they're in a very similar situation."

"So they're an idol?"

Rosé gives her a nod, nervously sipping on her iced coffee.

"An idol that can't date...so not from JYP." Alice narrows her eyes in thought. "Has to be someone you're close to, and spend a lot of time with....When was the last time you saw them?"

"Uhm this morning..."

Rosé's phone suddenly goes off and Alice snags it off the table making brown eyes widen.

"Aha! Who is Oppa with a purple heart?" Alice questions with an evil smirk.

"What are you doing? Give that back!" Rosé hisses reaching for her phone.

Alice dodged it with a teasing smile and clicks on the text message.

"Have you told her yet? How is she taking it." Alice reads out.

"Alice give it back right now." Rosé demands in English.

"You're kinda freaky Chaeng. I didn't know you had a thing for Oppa's." Alice smirks. "I'll text him back for you."

Oppa 💜: Have you told her yet? How is she taking it?

Rosie Posie💙: I miss your face Oppa. Send me a picture!