Blackpink House. #67.

"Babe give me two seconds. I need you to close your eyes." Lisa instructs.

"Okay I'm closing them." Chaeyoung nods doing as she's told.

Rushing to the kitchen Lisa grabs the two plates and rushes them over to the table. Her tongue between her lips in concentration. She needed everything to be perfect.

"Can I open them now?" Chaeyoung asks with a light giggle.

"No! Not yet!" Lisa shouts. Flicking the lighter repeatedly she finally manages to light the candles. Tossing it away she quickly composes herself. "Okay! Now you can open."

Chaeyoung flutters her eyes open and her smile grows in Awe.

"Ta-da!"

"Wow Lisa, this is amazing." Chaeyoung smiles looking around the table.

"Thanks, do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it."

"Good. I though we could do something cool for a mini date. Breakfast for Dinner." Lisa smiles at her with a shine in her eye.

"It's wonderful Lisa, thank you." Chaeyoung grins in appreciation. "Did you make this?" She looks down at the beautifully decorated French toast.

"Come on Chaeng, it's me you're talking to." Lisa says. "Of course not." She laughs.

"It was worth a try." Chaeyoung shrugs with a giggle.

•••

The girls were all in the van on their way to MMA after getting their hair and makeup done as usual. Jennie had her phone out, all four of them on a FaceTime call with their all time favourite, Ella Gross.

"Happy birthday Ella!" They cheer.

"We're really sorry we can't be their tonight for your party, but we hope you have a really fun time." Chaeyoung says.

"It's okay Unnies, I understand. Thank you for the birthday wishes." Ella grins.

"We'd much rather be there than at MMA. Trust us." Jennie adds making Ella giggle.

"Did you get our presents?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah my mom put them in my room already. I love them all, thank you very much."

"Don't part too hard tonight okay? I know ten year olds can go crazy when it comes to partying." Jisoo jokes.

"I won't Unnie, I promise!" Ella giggles.

"We have to go soon Ella. We promise to visit when we're free so that we can celebrate your birthday together Okay?" Jennie says.

"Okay Jennie unnie. Good luck at the show. Fighting!"

"Thanks Ella. We love you, happy birthday!" Chaeyoung gives her a wave.

"Love you too! Byee!!"

"Bye Ella!"

•••

Chaeyoung was watching a performance intently when she felt a gaze on her. Not just any gaze, one she's definitely felt before. Turning her head she blushes lightly when she notices Lisa's staring.

"What?" Chaeyoung giggles lightly.

"You look pretty." Lisa says.

"What?" Chaeyoung Leans in, not being able to hear over the large crowd.

Smiling softly Lisa leans in to whisper into her ear. "You look pretty."

•••

After their performance the group was back in their seats. Jisoo glanced beside her to notice Chaeyoung discomfort with her outfit. She kept shifting in her seat.