Blackpink House. #88.

A/N: Guys Hanbin is one of my fav male artists. I don't want him to leave 😭😫 🥺 I hope things work out.

•••
"Guys! Guys wake up! Its an emergency!"

"Wah? wha? Who died?" Jisoo stumbles out of bed half asleep.

"Emergency!" Lisa urges.

"What emergency!?" Jennie shouts following after her.

"Quick grab two things you love!" Chaeyoung screams running into the living room with food in her arms.

"....Jisoo let go of my boobs." Jennie says.

"You heard her!"

"Guys stop!" Lisa says. "It's not that kind of Emergency!"

"THEN WHAT?" All three of them shout.

"Its Hanbin!"

Jisoo lets go of Jennie's boobs. "What's wrong with Hanbin?" She asks worriedly.

"Have you guys checked your phones?" Lisa asks showing them. "Dongi has been texting me all night."

Jisoo quickly checks her texts. "He's leaving?!" Jisoo exclaims. "Where is he!?"

"Jisoo where are you going?" Jennie asks seeing the girl march back to the bedroom. She comes back changed in black sweats and her mask.

"I'm going to find him." Jisoo says.

"And tell him what?"

"That he's making a big mistake."

"You think he has a choice?! This is my scandal all over again! Dispatch doesn't care and neither does YG!"

"Jennie, he's one of my bestfriends. I'm not gonna let him go through this himself. He's a leader. Leaders forget to take care of themselves because they're too busy taking care of others. I'm not about to let him do that. I'm sorry but I need to see him." Jisoo kisses her cheek. "I'll see you guys later."

•••
12:45 pm

"Hey," Jisoo kicks the back of his chair.

"Jisoo?" Hanbin says in confusion. "You shouldn't be here. You could get in trouble." He whispers looking around.

"Relax. No one is going to recognize me." Jisoo assures sitting down next to him. "Plus I'm not gonna let you sit here alone all depressed."

"How did you even find me?" 

"You used to sit in this KFC until 2 am writing songs all the time. I know you better than you think." Jisoo chuckles.

"You can't be seen with me Sooya, I'm a disgrace."

"Don't say that." Jisoo shakes her head. "You didn't do anything wrong. The way this company is treating you is wrong."

"There's nothing you can do to help me Sooya. I'm ashamed for even thinking about doing what I'm accused of. I can't even say it dammit."

"Bin-ah," Jisoo reaches for his hand. "Please don't blame yourself..."

"There's no one else to blame Jisoo." He looks at her sadly.

"There has to be a way to fix this. You can't just leave. What about the boys? They need you. They always have. This place is your childhood, you can't just throw it all away." Jisoo urges.

"Yeah well, maybe it's time I grew up."

"Don't give me that bullshit Hanbin." Jisoo rolls her eyes.