Blackpink House #33.

Lisa watched her girlfriend with a content smile on her face as they Live streamed with Blinks. They had come back from a performance earlier that day and decided to V-Live before getting ready for bed.

Lisa looked through the comments that Blinks were writing and saw a few questions along with requests to kiss Chaeyoung.

She hadn't kissed Chaeyoung on V-Live in awhile.

"What are we eating today?" Chaeyoung says.

Lisa smiles and pecks her cheek. Chaeyoung's eyes widen comically at her PDA and she covers her mouth as a hot blush crawls up her cheeks.

"The comments told me to." Lisa says, smiling amusement as she watched Chaeyoung get flustered.

She leans in closer and Chaeyoung shys away with an embarrassed giggle.

"Again?" Lisa teases making Chaeyoung blush harder.

•••

After they ended their V-Live, the two got ready for bed. Chaeyoung was brushing her teeth and Lisa was doing the same behind her, keeping an arm around Chaeyoung.

"Babe you're not supposed to do things like that." Chaeyoung says after spitting out her toothpaste.

Lisa smiles as she finishes brushing her teeth and gives Chaeyoung's cheek a minty kiss.

"Why? I need a valid reason." Lisa says while turning Chaeyoung so that they were facing each other.

She leans in closely to lean their foreheads together, causing Chaeyoung to become too flustered to answer.

Lisa giggles at her cuteness before tilting her head to connect their lips in a kiss. Humming in satisfaction when Chaeyoung puts her arms around her neck.

After a few shy kisses, Lisa pulls away with a smile.

"You drive me crazy." Chaeyoung sighs happily with the tilt of her head.

Lisa cups her cheek and exhales through her nose. "Ask me why I kissed you on live stream." She says quietly.

"Why did you kiss me on Live stream?" Chaeyoung says at the same volume.

"Because I want people to know that I love you." Lisa says. "I want people to know that I'm in love with someone as amazing as you. And...I think it's funny when you blush." She teases earning a playful slap.

•••

"Should we try that one? I'll win something for you." Jisoo says while pulling Jennie along to a carnival booth.

"Are you sure you can win this?" Jennie giggles.

"I'm strong Jennie." Jisoo says as the hands the man her tickets. "Watch me."

Jennie does as she's told and watches Jisoo grab one of the baseballs before chucking it as hard as she can at the bottles.

Jisoo misses making Jennie laugh.

"Wait Wait That was just a warm up." Jisoo giggles before grabbing another.

She's successful on the second try and Jennie cheers for her. Jisoo picks out a panda bear and hands it to Jennie with a bright smile.

Jennie's gummy smile was on full display as She leans into Jisoo's arm and hugs her new panda.

"Thanks Jichu." Jennie smiles while leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Jisoo was so happy that she decided to let it slide. The two were supposed to be resting for their next performance tomorrow but Jisoo had fit in a mini date for them.