Blackpink House. #94.

A/N: if you know. You know.

•••

•••

"Hello! Chaeng! Open the door!" Jisoo pounds her fist frantically.

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath and quickly opens it for her before turning back around to pace the room.

"What in the hell is going on?" Jisoo asks.

"I am freaking out!" Chaeyoung shouts waving her arms. "I feel like puking! Am i doing the right thing? What if she regrets it? What if she doesn't show up!? What if she leaves me at the alter!"

"Chaeng you need to calm down, everything will be okay." Jisoo tries to assure her.

"YOU DONT KNOW THAT!" Chaeyoung points a finger at her.

Jisoo swallows thickly at her outburst. Chaeyoung lowers her arm. "I'm sorry unnie." She apologizes as her eyes glisten over. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just really stressed right now and I don't know if I can do this." She starts crying.

"Oh Chaeng..." Jisoo hugs her. "It's okay. You don't need to worry. Lisa loves you, I know that for a fact. I've never seen her like this for anyone. She's a complete fool for you."

"What if someone objects? Or she gets nervous and runs away? Or things don't work out in the end?"

"Chaeng, we could spend all day thinking about the what ifs, but that's not what lifes about. You just gotta go out there and hope for the best." Jisoo gives her a small smile.

"I can't do that unnie!" She starts crying again.

"Okay okay," Jisoo lets out a small laugh pulling her back into a hug. "Well I'm not leaving this place until you're married, so I have an idea."

•••

"Knock knock."

"OH MY GOD NO!" Chaeyoung screams reaching for the throw blanket close to her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She tries desperately to cover her dress.

Lisa walks backwards into the room as best she can, sticking her arms out to blindly feel around. "A little birdie told me you were freaking out."

"LISA! THIS IS BAD LUCK! YOU CANT SEE ME BEFORE THE WEDDING!"

"My eyes are closed." Lisa raises her arms innocently. "Baby you need to calm down."

"Lisa this is not allowed. Do you want our marriage to fail!" Chaeyoung frantically tries to hide from Lisa.

Lisa continues to feel blindly through the room to find Chaeyoung. "Of course I don't, but I really don't like seeing you stressed out like this." She says making Chaeyoung sigh. "Tell me what's wrong."