Blackpink House #41.

It was night time and all the members were already settled in bed knowing they'd have to go in to work tomorrow, to finish up all final details.

Lisa had her arms wrapped around Chaeyoung from behind. Her phone in front of them as they watched a movie.

Chaeyoung was so comfortable and warm in Lisa's embrace that she never wanted to move. The feeling of Lisa's breaths brushing against her skin was comforting.

"Are you tired baby?" Lisa whispers, lifting her head to look at Chaeyoung's face.

Chaeyoung shakes her head as she watches the screen.

Lisa leans down to press a lingering kiss to her cheek making Chaeyoung smile softly.

"I'm a little sleepy, I think I'll be out soon." Lisa says while turning onto her back.

Chaeyoung grabs Lisa's phone and moves to lay on Lisa's chest comfortably so that her girlfriend could sleep.

"Go to sleep Lisa." Chaeyoung whispers. She kisses Lisa's jaw. "Love you."

"Love you too." Lisa says, her hand resting on her hip. "Don't stay up too late Okay babe."

"Okay." Chaeyoung nods.

Lisa closes her eyes and presses her lips to Chaeyoung's forehead a final time before falling asleep.

•••
The Next Day;

"Water break!" Jisoo whines.

"Alright alright, you can have a water break. 5 minutes." Kyle laughs.

Kyle Hanagami was one of the Choreographers they had worked with before (Boombayah). He was very popular in the west and had worked with their friends from Red Velvet for their Red Flavour comeback.

Jisoo lays down on the ground out of breath

Jisoo lays down on the ground out of breath. Lisa grabs onto both of her legs and drags her across the floor.

"Yah let go!" Jisoo laughs.

"You're mopping the floor!" Lisa giggles. "Like Rosé does all the time!"

"It's Kyle's fault!" Rosé says.

"My bad Rosé." Kyle lifts his hands innocently. "People like seeing sexy girls on the floor for some reason." He laughs.

"Hey that's my girlfriend you're talking about!" Lisa says as she continues pulling Jisoo around.

"Someone help me!!" Jisoo shouts.

"Sorry Lisa. She's all yours."

"Damn right She is." Lisa laughs while letting Jisoo go.

Kyle sighs. "Gosh I've missed working with you girls. How have things been?" He asks.

"Well boring for the most part. Filming for BP House was fun and our little fan meet. But other than that it was a little difficult." Jennie says.