Blackpink House #34.

"Jisoo yah, what are you doing?" Jennie laughs seeing Jisoo remove her pants.

"We're playing with slime. I don't want to get dirty." Jisoo says.

"If you don't want to get dirty I suggest putting on some type of clothing." Jennie says as her eyes roam up and down Jisoo's legs.

"When playing with slime, wear nothing." Jisoo says while removing her shirt.

"Jisoo yah, slime will be the last thing I play with if you don't put on a shirt."

"Aish fine." Jisoo says as she grabs one of Jennie's old t shirts.

She makes her way over to Jennie's bed and climbs onto it. Jennie chews on her bottom lip as she catches a glimpse of Jisoo's bottom peeking out from the oversized shirt.

"I wanna play with this one. It's yellow!" Jisoo says while picking it up.

Jennie snaps back into reality and opens it up for Jisoo. She kneads the slime before handing it to Jisoo.

"Wah Daebak." Jisoo says in awe.

"Listen to this one." Jennie chuckles while squishing her crunchy slime.

"Ahhh look." Jisoo giggles as she spreads the slime thin.

Jennie laughs and opens up a new slime.

"Ew babe that one looks gross." Jisoo grimaces.

"Aish I think it melted." Jennie says. She sticks her fingers in it causing it to make a squelching sound.

Jisoo giggles and Jennie does it repeatedly. "Is it soft?" Jisoo asks.

She sticks her finger into the jar making yet another obscene sound.

"That's the sound you make when we—"

"Jisoo!" Jennie laughs while taking her slime away.

"what?" Jisoo laughs. "It feels like you too." She says as she sticks her finger into it.

"YAH!" Jennie shouts while playfully smacking her. "Stop comparing my—m-my part to slime!"

Jisoo giggles and gives her an apologetic kiss.

"I'm just kidding," Jisoo laughs. "...you're much tighter than that."

"JISOO!"

•••

"Can you tell our voices apart?" Chaeyoung asks. "Many said that they can't when we speak English."

"Aniya," Lisa whines.

"Even my mom. My mom called me one time, and I gave the phone to Lisa and she talked to my mom. For about a minute my mom thought it was me." Chaeyoung tells Jennie and Jisoo, make them laugh.
(A/n: True Story)

"Go, speak in English." Jennie says.

"I think Chaeyoung's accent is rubbing off on Limario." Jisoo says.

"Lisa's just a copy cat." Chaeyoung teases.

"You have to speak the same sentence." Jennie says. "Introduce Blackpink in English, we will compare."

"I will do it." Jisoo raises her hand. "Blackpink in your area!" She says loudly making them laugh.

"Name all of the continents, go." Jennie says.

"I don't know all of the continents." Lisa pouts.

"North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, Antarctica." Chaeyoung lists off in English.