Blackpink House. #49.

When early morning came Rosé was woken up with a series of kisses to her neck to which eventually continued lower to the point where she was moaning out Lisa's name endlessly.

The younger girl carried her to the shower in order to 'clean up' the mess she had made. Rosé kindly paid her back for an amazing wake up call by making a mess of her own.

They were refreshed and wide awake, before heading out the door for an early date. The two of them knew Jisoo and Jennie had their own plans.

Lisa was especially clingy today, her arm was around Rosé as they walked through the park, listening intently to Rosé talk on the phone. 

"You're coming? L-like here? When?" Rosé squeals into the phone excitedly. "Tomorrow!" She stops in her tracks making Lisa stop too. "I mean yeah of course I'm excited!"

Within a few minutes she hung up the phone and looked at Lisa with a loving smile.

"What?" Lisa smiles back.

"Well that was Alice and she said that she's coming to visit."

"Really? That'll be nice, we haven't seen her since Gayo Daejun."

"I know. I really miss her a lot." Rosé says, taking her hand as they continue their walk. "And I was thinking maybe we could tell her about us."

Lisa's brown eyes widen. "Really?!"

"I mean your parents know, and I'm not ready to tell mine but this could be like...our next step." She smiles softly. "So do you want to?"

A shout of surprise is heard followed by a string of giggles when Lisa picks her up and spins her around.

"Yes!"

She sets Rosé down with a large smile.

"So we're gonna tell her?" Rosé asks, an amused grin on her face.

"The more people that know that someone as amazing as you is mine, the better." Lisa says, before leaning in out of habit.

"Ah-" Rosé turns her face away shyly making it land on her cheek.

"Oh shit sorry I forgot." Lisa chuckles while hugging her.

Rosé hides an embarrassed face in her neck. "It's okay. Did oppa see that?"

"Nah he's looking at his phone." Lisa says, looking at their manager. "Let's go tease him." She smiles.

•••

"Why did you pick such a hot day to do this?" Jennie whines shielding her eyes from the sun, despite the designer sunglasses resting on her face.

"You spent over 100 dollars on those glasses, are they not doing their job?" Jisoo chuckles while dribbling the basket ball in her hand.

The two were at one of the outdoor courts, with Manager Unnie watching over them.

Jennie stood with her hands on her hips, a tired and whiny expression on her face. She wore dark grey exercise shorts and a sports bra, a thin jacket over top that Jisoo knew would be taken off soon.

"It's so hot Jisoo, like a thousand degrees." Jennie sighs exasperated.

Jisoo holds the ball on her hip and walks towards her with an teasing smirk. She tilts her head and observes her girlfriend.

"Jendeuk ah, what did you say after you lost our bet this morning?" She raises her perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

By the way Jennie's head lulls back Jisoo knows she's rolling her eyes.