Blackpink House. #22.

A/N: I wish I could go one day without being bias wrecked by Jennie Kim.

•••

•••

"Wow you look hot."

"Awe thank you." Jisoo smiles as she passes by the mirror, where Jennie is standing.

"I wasn't talking to you, but you look hot too." Jennie says while looking her up and down.

"Then who were you talking to?"

"The fine creature in the mirror." Jennie says while going to grab her bag.

"But...that's your...That's your reflection." Jisoo frowns. "I think I'm dating a narcissist."

"You love me," Jennie winks. "Let's go Maknae's!"

"Okay we're ready." Chaeyoung says as she rushes down the stares with Lisa behind her.

"Awesome, lets get going." Jennie motions as she puts a hand in her pocket.

"Jisoo Unnie are you Okay?" Lisa asks when she notices Jisoo just standing there.

"Huh?" Jisoo says snapping out of her staring.

"You okay?"

Jisoo swallows thickly and nods her head before following after them.

•••

They were all sitting in their van on the way to the airport to catch their flight to japan.

Lisa and Chaeyoung were listening to music in the back seat quietly.

Jennie was playing on her phone when she noticed that Jisoo kept glancing at her.

She smiled a little when she looked over at her and Jisoo looked away shyly, pretending to read her book.

Jennie turned her attention back to her phone only to see Jisoo look back at her in her peripheral vision.

Her smile brightens, "Yah focus on your book."

Jisoo blushes and goes back to her reading. Jennie so badly wanted to kiss her but she knew they couldn't in front of the managers.