Blackpink House. #10.

After the game the girls arrive home safely and are immediately greeted with Kuma and Dalgome at the door.

Jennie's phone starts going off like crazy, before the others phones are quickly following.

It seems as though Fan sites had rushed to get their photos out, and they were trending at no. 1 on Knetz due to Lisa and Chaeyoung's little kiss cam.

"Oh my..." Jennie says looking at her phone. The notifications were flying in so quickly, she couldn't even get into her phone.

"I've done it. I've broken the internet!!" Lisa cheers.

"Shut up." Jisoo laughs.

"Should we read the articles?" Jennie asks.

"Do it on the computer so the notifications don't interrupt." Chaeyoung says and they all nod before going upstairs and using Jisoo's PC.

"Do the first one." Lisa says, pointing to the article at the top.

"What's that one?" Jisoo asks pointing to a Soompi article with her and Jennie's picture.

"Proof BLACKPINK's Jennie Kim is dating Kim Jisoo." Jennie reads out loud.

"There's even more of them." Chaeyoung says. "Inkigayo's MC Kim Jisoo is dating Jennie Kim, Girl group said to have two dating members, BLACKPINK's Jennie Kim said to be dating Kim Jisoo." She reads the titles.

"Jokes on them, I'm not the MC anymore." Jisoo says.

"I wanna see what so called proof they have." Lisa says and Jennie clicks on the link.

"Okay, here we go. Proof BLACKPINK's Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo are dating." Jennie reads aloud. "Pff What do they know," She scoffs.

"You guys are dating." Lisa laughs.

"Pff What do you know." Jisoo scoffs copying Jennie.

"Yeah NaLalisa." Jennie says scrolling through.

"I know everything." Lisa says.

"Shh, I'm trying to read." Chaeyoung scolds.

_______________________
Proof That BLACKPINK's Jennie Kim & Kim Jisoo Are Dating

BLACKPINK's Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo are nothing short of the two hottest idols today. Although the two have not released or confirmed anything about their more than platonic relationship, we have high suspicions that the two are actually dating.

Blackpink have word of a new album released any time soon now, but until then have been seen filming for their reality show Blackpink House.

The group was spotted earlier attending a basketball game at Hongdae University for the much anticipated semi final game. Making headlines as Maknae Line Rosé and Lisa were spotted Kissing! 

For more details on that, click the Link below.

🔎 BLACKPINK's Lisa spotted kissing Rosé

For now here are all the reasons we believe Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo are dating.

_______________________

"We weren't kissing!" Chaeyoung says.

"Cause you're too chicken!" Jisoo teases.

______________________

Their Chemistry is No Joke

The visuals of the two older members are enough to make anyone fall in love with the couple. Looking at their eye contact and body language during photo shoots, we can't help but notice how comfortable they are. You can feel the sexual tension!