Blackpink House. #91.

A/N: Plug myself so I can get to 700

•••

"You know, I've been thinking..." Lisa says staring off into space.

"About?" Jisoo asks while munching on her food.

"Look at that kid over there. Isn't he just so cute?" Lisa nods to the baby sitting in his high chair across from them.

"Yeah, babies are cute. Is this news to you?" Jisoo chuckles indifferently.

"I want one." She says making Jisoo choke.

"Right now?" Jisoo laughs.

"Yeah. They're just so adorable." Lisa gushes with a dreamy smile. "I mean think about it. I'm adorable, my kid would be adorable. The world would be shook."

"Does Chaeng know how much you think about this?"

"I've asked her everyday this week if we could get one." Lisa says.

"Babies don't come from stores Lisa. You can't just get one." Jisoo laughs.

"She said no anyways because apparently we already have two kids to take care of." Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Who?" Jisoo frowns.

"Leo and Luca." Lisa huffs tossing her fry down to ger plate as she leans back in her seat. "I just want a kid."

"You are a kid." Jisoo chuckles kicking her foot.

Lisa leans forward to rest her chin in her hand as she stared off with a sigh. "I wonder what life would be like...."

•••

Chaeyoung looked down at the item in her hand and couldn't contain the huge smile on her face. She had been waiting for this day for practically her whole life. Her body was warm and tingling as she giggled softly to herself as she bounced on the bed. She heard Lisa calling her name and quickly hid the item behind her back.

Lisa walked in the bedroom and instantly smiled. "What are you so happy about?" She asked while leaning down and kissing Chaeyoung on the lips before sitting down next to her.

"Because today another dream of mine came true.....finally." Chaeyoung gushed.

Lisa leaned over and began kissing Chaeyoung softly on the neck. "You know it's just us two tonight." She whispered.

"Just us three." Chaeyoung corrected.

Lisa detached her lips from the blonde's neck. "Are we having company?"

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly. "For the next 9 months."

Lisa's eyes widened. "WHAT?! NO FRIGGEN WAY!" She screamed out.