Blackpink House. #93. 🌴

A/N: I've been in Cuba for a week now and All I want is to go home and eat a muffin from Tim Hortons.

I Miss Canada 🇨🇦 😭🤧•••"Lets go man, leggo!" Lisa cheers lugging her suitcase behind her

I Miss Canada 🇨🇦 😭🤧
•••
"Lets go man, leggo!" Lisa cheers lugging her suitcase behind her. Manager oppa had offered to carry it for her but she sprinted off with an excited squeal towards the rooms.

"Don't mind her, she had a lot of sugar on the plane." Chaeyoung waves off.

"Alright, Jisoo and Jennie in one room. Lisa and Rosé in the other." Manager unnie hands them their room keys. "We'll let you guys settle in." The managers leave them.

"Looks like you guys get this room." Jennie says opening the door to the room with one bed.

"Sweet!" Lisa jumps onto the neatly made bed. "Wait why did you give us the one with a single bed?" She sits up.

"Because Chaeng would throw a fit if you guys were seperated." Jennie laughs.

"Why'd you put the partition up~" Jisoo mocks with a laugh.

"Yah," Chaeyoung whines nudging Jisoo's arm.

"You guys unpack, we'll meet you in the lobby after." Jennie instructs.

Once they make it to their room right next door, Jisoo tosses their bags onto their seperate beds.

"Two beds huh? Interesting suggestion." Jisoo hums with a nod as she looks around the room.

"We've been a bit too suspicious lately, don't you think?" Jennie raises a brow. "And besides, we both know I'll end up in your bed anyway."

"Who says I want you in my bed?" Jisoo lets out a laugh.

Jennie kisses her cheek as she passes by. "Chu, we both know you want me in your bed."

"Bet." Jisoo says. "Lets try sleeping in seperate beds. First one to give in loses."

"What do I win?"

"If you win, I'll let you push me into the pool first thing in the morning." Jisoo offers. "And if I win I get to push you."

"Deal." Jennie accepts.

"Great. I get this one." Jisoo jumps on the bed closest to the window.

"Game on." Jennie says.

•••

"Food time!" Chaeyoung squeals as they take their seats. "Wah look at all this food!" She drools.

There was a full spread of surf and turf just for them, along with fresh fruits and juice, accompanied by an attending waitstaff.

Chaeyoung immediately goes for the mango making Jisoo grimace and shake her head.

"So after this, what are we doing?" Lisa asks taking her seat.

"Chillin." Jisoo says.

"Sex." Jennie says at the same time. "...I'm kidding, geez." She retracts when all the members stare at her.