Setting it up

It was the next day, Lauren luckily had a last minute photo shoot and meeting to head to so she would be gone for a few hours which gave Alex enough time to decide how he wanted to propose to her.
Aaron and Roni came over about 30 minutes after Lauren left.
Aa- okay, so have you thought of how you want to do it?
A- yeah, actually. I have.
R- Alright, I got a pen and paper, lets get to it. Tell us
A- I want to take her on a date to the park. Before we go, I want to set up fairy lights in the trees. I want to set up a little dinner at a picnic table, with Candle lights and maybe, steak. Rose petals all over the grass. I want to have just a few people playing the violens. Then, I want to put Moose in a Tux. I will need one of you to put the Ring around his collar. Lauren won't know we Brought him, you guys will bring him in another car, I will then call him, and when he comes, Lauren will see the ring and take it off his collar, which will give me the opportunity to get down and start proposing.
Aa- Wow
R- that's a lot
A- yeah, but I love Lauren so much and she deserves the best proposal a girl could have.
Aa- well, it's your proposal? We will help get it set up.
A-well, actually, I need just you to help me set it up. Roni, I need a big favor.
R- yeah?
A-can you try and distract Lauren so she won't find out?
R- will do!
A- Thank you guys so much