Casual day

L-hey diy babes!! Welcome back to a new video, and today I am here with.  ALICE WUCHUBBYYYY!!!
We haven't done a q and a in quite a while, so we are back with one today. We asked you guys on both Instagram and Twitter things you wanted to know that you might not know already, so let's get to it.

L-question 1. Are you engaged or married
We are in fact married. We have been for nearly a year.

A- question 2. Did you plan to have kids this early or was it unexpected.
It was unexpected but we don't care. We are prepared and excited

L- how far along are you
I am 14 weeks right now.  A lot of people think I'm like 5 months but it's only cause I have twins.
A-yeah, imagine how big you will be at 5 months
L-omg!!

A-next question, what are your pros and cons of YouTube.
A-pros, probably that I can inspire so many people everyday and cheer them up. Cons, its not easy. Editing and filming. It seems fun when you aren't a YouTubers, but honestly, it is so tiring.
L-yeah, I totally agree.

L-okay, next question, What are the genders and names of the twins.
L-well, we just finished editing the gender reveal, so you will have to wait to see that. So I can't say the names either, or it will give the genders away.

A-alrighty, do you guys have jobs outside of YouTube
A-no, we don't. We may in the future, but as if right now, no

L-last question. Can you give us the middle names of the kids?
L- we can't. Not until the gender reveal. Or else it will give it away.

A-but we promise the wait will be worth it.
L-yes- yes it will