Confronting Amelia

Lauren was able to contact Amelia's (the bully) mom. She said she would meet up with Lauren at the park. Olivia had an appointment so Alex had take her to that, but the twins went with Lauren.

In The Car

H: "mom, I really don't want to go."

L: " Hare Bear, I understand, but we have to take care of this."

Ad: "she's gonna be mean again"

L: "how does she make fun of your u for being twins"

H: "well she says things like we're both the ugly twin and you and Dad only wanted one of us. Or sometimes she says you guys never wanted us. And she says Adison has a girl name"

Ad: "that's not true, is it mom?"

L: "no no no no, you know that your dad and I love you guys with all our heart, and Harley is beautiful and Adison is Handsome."

H: "thanks Mom"

They got to the park to see Amelia and her mom in the distance

L: "alright, here we go

Am- Amelia S- Amelia mom

L- hi Stacey, I'm Lauren Burriss, I contacted you yesterday"

S: "oh yes, hi Lauren, it's nice to meet you, so you wanted to talk to me about my daughter, Amelia?"

L: "yes, well, my kids, Adison and Harley, told me she gives them problems at school, and I don't want them starting the school year till it's solved."

S: "oh, well can you tell me what she does?"

Adison and Harley explain to Stacey what's going on.

S: "oh dear, I am so sorry, I never realized she did all that. I apologize. I will call her over here, Amelia!!!"

Am: "coming mom! What is i- oh"

S: "I would like you to apologize to these two right now for how you treat them. You are 12 and old enough to know better, they are only 8 Amelia, don't tease them."

Am: "I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize that hurt your feelings, I'll stop, and I'm going to a new school anyway.

They talk a little longer, then Lauren and the twins head over to Tiffany's house.

Ad/H: Aunt Tiff!

T: "hey guys! Hey, I have some cookies in milk waiting for you in the kitchen."

Ad/H: "yay!"

L: "Adison wait, take your lactaid"

Ad: "oh yeah"

T: (laughs) "They're so cute, where's Olivia?"

L: "she had a checkup, so Alex took her to that"

T: "oh, well anyway, how did it go at the park?"

L: "pretty good, Amelia won't be bothering them anymore"

T: "well that's good."

H: "mom, can I see your your phone?"

L: "why babe?"

H: "I want to FaceTime dad"

L: "sure, here you go"

On FaceTime

H: "hi Daddy"

A: "hey Hare Bear, what's up?

H: "where are you?"

A: "I'm at Uncle Bradley's house"

H: "where is Olivia?"

A: "she's right here sleeping"

H: "oh, okay"

A: "well, I will see you later Hare Bear, I love you"

H: "I love you too Dad, bye"

They hang at Tiff's for a bit longer then head back home, Alex and Olivia get there a little while after them, they start eating dinner and all get ready for bed.