Flying to Canada

It's around Christmas time so Alex and Lauren are going to fly to Canada to hang out with Lauren's parents for a week,  then they are going to go to North Carolina to see Alex's family for a week.  This will also be the twins first time on a plane.

Alex and Lauren wake up at 3 in the morning because their flight is at 7.
Lauren showers first,  while she showers,  Alex goes and gets the twins and brings them into their room.  They go back to sleep in their bed while Alex gets all of their luggage together.  Lauren gets out and gets dressed.  Alex gets in the shower and Lauren wakes up the twins.

L-good morning my babies.  I know it's early,  but we are going to go see Grandma and Grandpa and you are going to Canada for the first time

Lauren changes their diapers and gets them dressed. She brings their highchairs upstairs and puts them in them while they eat oatmeal.  Alex gets out the shower and gets dressed.  He watches the kids while Lauren packs them a lunch for the flight.

L-okay,  I have them snacks for the flight.  Our luggage is by the front door. Moose is at daycare.  Alright,  let's head out.

Alex grabs the twins and their Uber is their to take then to the airport.

Once they get there,  they have an hour till their flight. They sit in the lounge and just edit videos until it's time to board the plane.

ATTENTION,  ALL PASSENGERS BOARDING PLANE A24,  YOUR PLANE IS BOARDING NOW.  I REPEAT ALL PASSENGERS BOARDING PLANE A24,  YOUR PLANE IS BOARDING NOW.

A-alright,  let's get going
H-daddy,  where going
A- we're going to see Grammy and grandpa.  And mammy and papaw
H-oh

Lauren got them three seats so the twins can share a seat.  She sits them between her and Alex.  She gives them their tablets.

30 minutes into the flight

L-I can't believe they are being so well behaved,  they are just sitting here watching cartoons and munching on snacks.
A-I know.  I thought they were going to be loud.
Ad- daddy
A-yeah buddy?
Ad- potty
A- you gotta potty?
Ad-yeah
A- okay,  come on

Alex takes Adison to the bathroom and Harley hands her tablet to Lauren.

L- you done Hare bear?
H-yes mommy.  I sleepy
L- your sleepy?  Do you want to lay in mommy's lap?
H-yeah
L-okay

Harley crawls into Lauren's lap and Lauren cradles her and covers her with a blanket.  Right then,  Alex comes back with Adison.

A- he can potty like a big boy
L- did you potty like a big boy Bubba? Awesome job
A-Is she asleep?
L-yeah.  She said she was tired.  So she's sleeping.
A- well good for her.

Harley slept the whole flight and Adison fell asleep half way.
They got to Canada and Lauren's parents came and picked them up.  They went back to the house and just did stuff around the house for a few hours and then they went out to eat and just did stuff as a family.