first time vlogging

H: "hey guys! Whoops, I almost dropped the camera, man this is heavy. Anyway. I'm Harley, and my mom and dad said I could vlog for the first time, right now, I am in my bathing suit because we are having a pool party, everyone is in the backyard, I'm waiting for my best friend Angelica to finish her business. Oh here she is, say hi to the vlog Angelica.

An: "hi vlog!"

H: "now we are going outside, and look how many people are here, (yells) SAY HI TO THE VLOG EVERYONE!"

All: "Hi Vlog!"

H: "that's all of our friends and family, and over here in our sandbox is my little sister, Olivia. She will be two soon. Well, I want to swim now, so I'm going to give the camera to my brother, Adison! Your turn!"

Ad: "Hi vlog, my name is Adison I am the other twin, but also the younger twin. By 28 minutes. Anyway, we are having a pool party because my aunt Mia had a birthday the other day but she wasn't here on her birthday. So we are celebrating it now. It's really fun, even the dogs are swimming, see. Well I gotta get back to the party, but I may vlog later. Bye vlog!"

Adison puts the camera inside and gets back to the party.

A: "did you guys like vlogging?"

H: "it was really fun to me!"

Ad: "yeah, I like it too."

A: "Awesome, I'm glad, I guess I'll vlog....What it is what it be what it do doh! Welcome back to a new vlog, I hope you enjoyed that little vlogging segment from the twins. I'm not sure if they told you, but we are throwing Mia, Aka Mamamiamakeup, a birthday pool party. Everyone is over and we are just grilling and swimming, and over there, we got Lauren teaching Livvy how to swim."

L: "hi! Say hi Olivia!"

O: "hi"

A few hours later, the party ends and everyone takes off.

L: "alright kids, go shower and then you can vlog some more if you want."

H: "can I vlog first?"

L: "Go shower then you can."

H: "okay!"

L: "I think it's so cute that she loves to vlog."

A: "yeah, but if I'm being honest, I'm really not committed to vlogging anymore. With all that we have going on, I just don't think being back on YouTube is such a good idea."

L: "I totally agree, but the kids love it, besides after a little bit she'll get tired of it anyway."

A: "I guess you're right."

L: "well, I'm going to go give Olivia a bath."

A: "alrighty, I'll just be down here chilling."

Adison and Harley came downstairs from getting out the shower.

H: "dad, can I vlog now?"

A: "did you brush your hair and your teeth?"

H: "yep!"

A: "did you floss?"

H: "yep!"

A: "okay, the camera is on the kitchen table."

H: "hi guys! It's Harley again, the party is over and I just got out the shower, I am wearing these really cute soccer PJs that my coach gave to our whole soccer team. Oh! I also have a game tomorrow. Maybe we can vlog it. Can we dad?

A: "sure, I don't see why not"

H: "yay! Anyway, I am going to go and let Moose out because he needs to potty, come on Moose! Okay, so whenever we let Moose out, we have to stay outside with him until he goes to the bathroom, because one time he escaped the yard."

A few minutes later

H: "okay, he's done, so now I am going to bring him inside and let Adison vlog, here you go Adison!"

Ad: "hey guys! Right now I am playing with play doh with Olivia, we even have these tools for our play doh. I like this one, but Olivia likes it more, so I let her use it. Let me show you guys something"

Adison heads upstairs to show them a shelf

Ad: "this is our night time toys shelf, these are the only toys we are allowed to get out at night. Because Mom doesn't want a lot of toys out and these are our favorite toys. We have Legos, Play doh, building blocks and two board games. Anyway it's almost time for us to go to bed, so I'm going to end the vlog here I guess. Don't forget to remember that if you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong!"

Adison ends the vlog and brings the camera to Alex. Then they all go to bed.

Comment down a chapter you would want me to write ❤️