The Accident Part 1

It was a pretty chill day, The kids were swimming and Alex and Lauren were cleaning around the house when they got a phone call.

L: "Hello? Oh no Is she okay? Oh no, okay, we'll be right there."

A: "what's wrong?"

L: "Angelica got in a car crash, she's in a coma right now. Harley just got over Jackson, yesterday. Tell the kids to get inside and get dressed"

A: "Kids, come inside and get dressed quick!"

H: "what's wrong?"

Ad: "is everything okay?

O: "what happened"

A: "I can't explain right now"

The kids get ready in like 5 minutes and everyone gets into the car.

Ad: "where are we going? What's going on?"

L: "okay um, this news is for Harley"

H: "what? What happened? Is Angelica okay? Did something happen to her?!"

L: "I'm sorry babe, she was in a car crash."

Harley just burst into tears

H: "WHAT?! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. IS SHE OKAY??!"

L: "she's in a coma, but Mrs.Smith said you can have some time alone with her.

H: "i-i-i-i can't be-be-believe this. PLEASE LET HER MAKE IT!!!!!!!!

The whole car ride there, Harley was freaking out, screaming to the top of her lungs, crying, hyperventilating. She couldn't control herself.

L: "Hare Bear, please calm down babe."

H: "are we almost there? I need to see her. Drive faster dad."

A: "I can't drive faster, we will be there in 5 minutes."

Once they got to the hospital, Harley ran to Angelica's room. They gave her some time alone with her.

H: "Angels, it's me, Harley, just know I will never leave your side until you are better. I will stay up with you (voice cracks) I love you so much Angels, please please please wake up. Please."

Harley grips Angelica's hand and sits there singing her favorite song to her. About 10 minutes later, Mrs.Smith comes inside the room.

MS: "Hey Harley, I'm gonna be staying the night here until she's better, would you like to?"

H: "absolutely, I'm not leaving her side until she's better"

MS: "I want to let you know something, Everytime she gets ready to go somewhere, she tells me, "if something happens to me, tell Harley I Love her" you are her best friend in the whole world. You know that right?"

H: "of course I know that, it's just so weird, because I texted her this morning, she was perfectly fine."

MS: "what were you talking about"

H: "we were talking about, our soccer tournament tonight."

MS: "Harley, you need to go, you guys have been waiting for this for so long."

H: "I know, but I don't want to leave her side, what if she wakes up while I'm gone and she thinks I didn't even come to see her. She'll think I don't care."

MS: "if she wakes up, I'll tell her everything, go win that game for her. Please"

H: "okay, can I just be alone with her for a bit longer?"

MS: "of course"

H: "I really don't want to leave, but I promise I will be right back. I know how much you and I have been waiting for this tournament. And I'm going to win it for us. I know you would want me to go. I love you Angels, when I get back, we can watch Friends, I know how much you love that show

                   To Be Continued