Gender Reveal 👶

Alex and Lauren got the call that it was time to come over. Everyone was over, Roni,Aaron,Fousey,Swoozie,the Asian girl squad obvi, joey graceffa, James Charles, and some others.
L-omg, this is so cute!!! I love it!!!!
A-wow! I can't believe how you did this in 4 hours.
R(Remi)-we have our ways
M(Mia)-so, to start off, we have a couple of games. The first one is for all the guys.
So we have over here, a baby doll and next to it are the essentials to change the babys diaper. Alex, since you are the father-to-be, you go first.
A-easy, I changed Andrews diaper all the time, and I was 13.
A(Alisha)- okay Mr.Alex, you have 2 minutes to changet the diaper, go!!
Alex takes the diaper off the baby doll to see melted chocolate on its bottom that portrays as poop.
A-oh gosh!! Ew! I never changes these diapers!
All-Laughs
L-well get used to it. Cause I never am.
All-Laughs
He uses the baby wipes provided and the baby powder, than he finishes with putting on the diaper
T(tiffany)-and. Time!
L-wow babe, you actually did really good.
M(Mia)-by the way, that "poop" is partially melted nutella.
After Alex, a few of the guys went.
R(Remi)-now this game is for the ladies, upstairs we have a baby doll laying in Alex and Lauren's bed. We have a baby monitor upstairs and down stairs. One of us will go up there and press the button on the baby to make it cry. Your job is to listen for the baby. When you get upstairs, you will have a bag that has the following in it
*a baby bottle
*a pacifier
*a diaper
*A rattle
All of these have sensors that will make the baby stop crying once it gets what it wants, you will use those tools to make the baby stop crying.
A(Alisha)- so Lauren, we are going to casually hold a conversation, listen for that baby monitor
L-easy
5 minutes later
The sound effect of a baby crying comes from the baby monitor.
Lauren walks up stairs, there is a camera so everyone can see what is happening.
L-alright, (she cradles the baby) are you wet? No. Hungry? No. You want a pacifier? Yep!
She lays the baby back down and goes downstairs.
A-that was quick baby.
L-yeah! It was actually
A few other ladies went. Then it was nearly time for the genders.
R(Remi)-okay guys, very shortly, we will reveal the gender of the Burriss twins. But before we do, if you think they are both boys, put on a blue pin, if you think its both girls, put on a pink pin, and if you think its a boy and a girl, put on one of each.
After everyone put on their pin, Alisha made an announcement.
A(Alisha)-so I can see the majority of you guys picked both boys. A few picked girls, and only 4 picked both genders. Now, these boxes here each have colored balloons in them based on the gender. So Alex, Lauren, I need both of you to stand beside a box. Now on three, both of you open the boxes and reveal the gender of your babies.
*Alex thought it was 2 boys, Lauren thought it was a boy and girl*
T(Tiffany)- one
M(Mia)-two
Remi- Three!!!

*Alex thought it was 2 boys, Lauren thought it was a boy and girl*T(Tiffany)- oneM(Mia)-twoRemi- Three!!!

All-cheers and claps.
L- yay!!
Alex hugs Lauren and out of nowhere, everyone is firing confetti cannons at them.
It was official, they were having a boy and girl.
A-did you guys pick names for a boy and girl.
L-yes actually, and we'll tell you, but before we do, here were our options for two boys and two girls
2 boys- Adison, Asa
2 girls-Harley, Riley
A-now, since we are having a boy and a girl.
L-we picked
Both- Adison and Harley!!
All-Cheers
Tiffany-omg those names are so cute!!!!
Mia-I.am.in.love
Remi-Harley!! My heart!!!!