Staying at home

For once, Alex woke up first Today. It was Saturday morning. Alex got up and showered. He got dressed for the day. Once he was ready, he went back in the room and Lauren was awake staring at the ceiling.
A-Good morning
L-(tiredly) good morning. What time is it?
A-uh, 10:36
L-I am really tired. But I want to get outta bed.
A-haha, then get outta bed
L-babyyyy
A-yessss
L-will you piggy back me downstairs to the couch.
A-of course.
Lauren jumps on Alex's back and he takes her to the couch.
L-thannkkkss baby
A-you're welcome.
Moose comes running and jumps on Lauren.
L-good morning Moosie Bear!
A-come on buddy, time to potty.
L-darn it. I forgot.
A-what.
L-I need to film the intro/outro for our wedding video. Will you do it with me?
A-yeah.
L-welp, I gotta get up anyway. Back up stairs to get showered and changed

Once Lauren was done she got ready to film.
L-Hey DIY babes! Welcome back to a new video. So I know you guys have been waiting like 2 weeks to see our wedding video. So here it is.

After Wedding vid
L-alright. I know I balled like a baby, but so did Alex
A-guilty!
L-(giggles) by the way guys, here is my ring

 I know I balled like a baby, but so did AlexA-guilty!L-(giggles) by the way guys, here is my ring

A-and here is mine

L-anyway guys. I hope you enjoyed that! We had such a good time at the wedding. What was your favorite part babe?
A-Marrying yo face
L-mine too. (They laugh) anyway, bye guys!

A-what time is it?
L-1:39
A- Do you want to postmates some snacks and chipotle and invite friends over?
L-sure. Sounds good.
Few hours later, Swoozie, Lana, Aaron and Roni came over to hang out for a few hours. After they left, Lauren and Alex went to bed.