6.

HARRY

We're soon enough on her couch, completely forgetting our dinner, she on top of me. Her hands travel across my body, behind the fabric of my t-shirt and her lips kiss my neck and jaw. She moves her pelvis on me, her crotch against my own, but nothing happens. Completely nothing. Closing my eyes doesn't work because she's not Scarlett. It's not her touch, or moans, it's just not her.

"God, it doesn't work..." I snort, feeling frustrated by my own body. I push her off my body and quickly get up, passing my hand through my quiff of hair with frustration.

"You suffer of erectile dysfunction?" She teases me and looks at me with an amused look on her face. I immediately feel annoyed and absolutely mortified by her assumptions. Yes, apparently and my erectile dysfunction is called Scarlett.

"No, my dick works perfectly." I glare at her. "Maybe you're just too desperate for my liking." I say, unable to hold my tongue back. She parts her lips at my words, immediately standing up from the couch, but before she can say anything at all I quickly walk toward the door to leave.

"No wonder she decided to fuck her shrink if you can't even get it up." She screams at me, standing on the doorway, when I'm already up the stairs to get back at my place.

"Don't worry, I have no fucking problem at getting it up with her." She hisses under her breath, before slamming the door at my face at her words. I immediately take my phone from my pocket and dial her number, just for it to go to voicemail after ringing for a bit. She declined my call. She made it clear that she doesn't want to talk to me and yet I'm here, feeling unable to let her go. I'm going to completely lose my mind if I don't talk to her right now.

Please. I need to talk to you. I feel like I'm losing my goddamn mind.

I type and quickly press send. I sit down on the steps of the stairs, patiently waiting for an answer. I can see that she reads it straight away, but she doesn't type anything back.

I'm serious. I don't feel good. Just talk to me

I send again, after waiting for a few minutes without her answering back.

What's wrong?

She types back.

I miss you. I wanna see you. I need to talk to you.

I type, after thinking about it for a few minutes. I don't want to lie to her. I keep staring at my phone, waiting for an answer.

We've already talked about it. I need my time.

I snort, immediately feeling like throwing the damn cellphone against the wall.

Can we just meet for a second? I promise I won't touch you

I try again, hoping that this time around works.

No. Turning off my phone now. Stop it.

I kick the railing of the stairs in a moment of fury, feeling every limb of my body being filled up with rage and sadness. I snort, rubbing my face with frustration. When my cellphone starts ringing, I immediately answer it, without really checking the caller.

"Scarlett?" I hopefully ask, feeling my chest calming down just for a second.

"God, you're truly obsessed." I snort again when I recognize my father's voice and fall back in my state of disappointment and fury. "I'd get a restrictive order on you, if I was in her."

"What do you want?" I ask with annoyance, ignoring his last comment.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner." He tells me. Maybe I need to take my head off of her for a bit. It's not the best idea being locked in with just my mind that's gonna be filled up by her.