51.*

6 WEEKS LATER

HARRY

The time had gone by really quickly. The first month with Mia had been everything I had hoped for; she already doesn't give us too much trouble. She perfectly adapted to the nighttime, she doesn't wake up too many times, also because she's practically sleeping in our bed. We had tried during the first nights home to make her sleep in her crib, but she would eventually wake up and cry and not fall asleep again until I would give up and bring her to our bed. Eventually, she'll have to start sleeping in her crib.

As for Scarlett, she's had the last checkup this morning and she's officially free to go back to her normal life, which we're both pretty excited about.

"Are you hungry, honey?!" Scarlett asks Mia, who's in my arms, once we get back home. She doesn't protest when her mother gets her into her arms, which means that she probably definitely is.

They sit down on the couch and Scarlett opens her shirt, exposing her breast, and Mia immediately brings her mouth on it. I sit down next to them to caress Mia's tummy and she immediately wraps her little hand around my thumb, which she does really often.

"What about a little date, tonight?!" I ask Scarlett, caressing her neck while doing so. She turns her head toward me and chuckles.

"You, me and Mia?!" She furrows her eyebrows.

"No, just you and me!" I quickly clarify. "I talked to my mom and she can keep her for tonight... and maybe even after that," I murmur, bringing my lips on her neck to kiss it, but she immediately moves her neck away.

"I don't know if it's a good idea... you know that she won't fall asleep without you!" Scarlett protests and sighs, looking down at our daughter.

"She eventually will... you said it yourself that she has to!" I make her notice but she keeps looking a little hesitant.

"Alright..." she slowly nods her head and smiles at me.

"Great... I can't wait!" I tell her with a smile on my lips and then I lean in to kiss hers.

Once that the evening comes by, I try to make Mia fall asleep while Scarlett gets ready. We have figured out that it's better if she doesn't see us leaving her with her grandparents.

Once that Scarlett comes out, with a silk black mid length dress that perfectly hugs her body and a bright red lipstick I almost feel tempted to send to hell the idea of the dinner.

She timidly looks at me and smiles, while she tries to comb her hair, which is quite wavy, with her hand.

"How is my hair?" She asks me then.

"Gorgeous... you look breathtaking!" I say, feeling almost out of words in front of her incredible beauty.

"Thank you... you don't look so bad yourself!" She smiles and then walks back to our bedroom to take her bag and jacket. "We can go whenever you're ready!" She tells me after that.

We go out right after, leaving Mia at my father's house with everything she'll need, for the night too.

"Where are we going?" Scarlett asks me once we get into the car.

"To this famous Italian restaurant... my father always goes there, he says it's delicious," I tell her with a smile and she nods her head.

"God, it feels forever since the last time we've gone on a date..." she chuckles, seeming quite nervous for a second.

"It's not been that much..." I shrug my shoulders and I leave only one hand on the wheel to bring the other one on her own, rested on her lap.

"I said it feels so, not that it actually is..." she specifies again and then caresses the back of my hand with her thumb.