27.

HARRY

The first punch had quickly followed one more and one more again, until my fists were covered in his blood. I couldn't see a thing, I was just driven by my rage, by making him pay for everything he's done to Scarlett and tried to do to my son. There was nothing else but it, in my mind. I hadn't felt a thing, when he had tried to hit me back so it had been very easy for me to overpower him.

I had gone back to reality when I had been yanked away from him by force. I push the other person off of me, before checking who's gotten in. When I turn around, I find Poe looking at me, completely in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing? Did you lose your mind?" He raises his voice at me, moving his shocked stare at me and Luc on the floor.

"This piece of shit sent your sister to the hospital, Poe." He widens his eyes at the words I scream at him and he immediately tenses up.

"The fuck are you saying?" He glances at me and then at Luc, who looks even scared now. I can see fear and concerns filling up Poe's eyes while he tries to understand whatever I'm being serious or not.

"He gave your sister one hell of a beating, that's what I'm saying..." I shake my head and sigh and after a few seconds, I see him hurtle toward Luc. I manage to stop him just in time, while he keeps wriggling and shouting, between my arms.

"Let me go, I'll fucking kill him!" He screams at me, trying to push me off of him, but I keep him far from him. He's already gotten enough, I'm not sure he would survive another beating.

"You'll mess up your suit!" I try to resonate with him, to remind him that he has a wedding to attend. "He's not worth ruining your father's wedding." Poe takes a deep breath, before backing away and accepting what I've told him.

"I won't break your face just because he's already done it!" Poe tells Luc, with her best-threatening face and tone of voice, pointing his index in his direction. "How is she?" He then asks me.

"Just two dislocated ribs and a few bruises... she said Joanne hits harder than him." I chuckle, nodding my head in Luc's direction. I want him to hear it, to hear the joke he is.

"Dad has told me you're staying with her... I came to look for you, I didn't trust what you had told my father." Poe explains, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, she didn't want to ruin or interrupt the wedding." Poe nods his head in understanding and then he gives another look to Luc. He's probably wondering what it's going to happen with him now.

"Can you tell the police that this piece of shit is here? Cielo has already warned them..." I ask Poe and he nods his head, taking his phone out of his pocket. I walk to the bathroom, to wash his blood off of my hand and then I go back to the bedroom to take Scarlett's luggage, like I was supposed to do.

"Can you wait here with him until they arrive? I don't want to make Scarlett wait on her own too much." Poe immediately nods his head at my words and before leaving the room, he gives me a pat on the shoulder.

I had put Scarlett's luggage in my room, just because I didn't know where else to put them. On the ride back to the hotel, from the hospital, she had told me that she had no problems in sleeping with me and I had agreed, considering that she has to rest and it's definitely easier to share the room with someone that can help you.

Once we reach my room, I help to sit on my bed. She keeps her arm over her sore stomach and then tries to bend down to take off her shoes, but I stop her from doing so. I take off her shoes for her and her thanks to me.

"I feel so bad for missing my parents' wedding..." she sighs, very slowly, paying attention to her abdomen's muscles.

"I'm sure they just want you to rest, they understand Scarlett... it's not your fault." I tell her, smiling down at her.