30.*

SCARLETT

When my hands reach the buttons of Harry's shirt, I immediately start unbuttoning them with impetuosity. Even if we have all the time in the world, none of us seem willing to wait any longer. Our self-control was already gone the second we had stepped in his room. His hands frenetically move down my body, grasping and greedy to get everything he can. We're both already gasping for air. The warm air around us, is practically surrounding us, sticking to my skin, almost crushing me.

His shirt is the first piece of clothing to leave his body, I don't worry too much about where it ends, I just throw it away from him, toward the end of the bed. My stare focuses on his chest for a few seconds and then I bring my hands on it, to test whatever I'm seeing with my eyes. As I had imagined, his whole chest is rock hard. It has definitely changed in the last four years, it's way more defined now and toned. My hands travel slowly from his abdominal to his pectorals, feeling them up and admiring them. My mind is trying to register every tiniest change, new detail, about his body and he, realizes it, so he slows down with me. My hands wander to his shoulders, his back, to feel them up, to see how bigger he's gotten. The FBI training has really done him good. I find myself shivering and throbbing between my legs thinking about how much stronger he is now.

He slowly leans in again, bringing his lips to mine and leaving a peck on my lower lip, before making his way down my cleavage, peppering his way with kisses. His hands reach the strips of my dress and he focuses on their intricacy to take it off of me.

"How do I take it off?" He asks, when he loses his patience. His voice so much huskier than usual. I raise my hipbones, to lift the dress off of my body and when he understands what I'm trying to do, he helps me with it. My dress reaches his shirt on the floor and soon enough I'm semi-naked in front of him, as I've been so many times before, but it feels like the first time all over again, tonight. His hungry eyes stop on my bare chest just like I've done with him and my first instinct is to cover the scars on my shoulders, before remembering that there's nothing I should be scared of when he's the one looking at my naked body.

He's always managed to make me feel beautiful, intact, brand new, so I relax again, trying to clear my mind from every doubt, fear, and concern. It's just about him, about us, tonight.

"You're so incredibly beautiful..." He whispers against my skin, resting his head on my chest and tightening me against him. I hiss in pain, when he holds me too tight on my still bruised rib cage and he immediately gets up, eyeing me with concern to understand what's wrong.

"I'm still a little sore..." I point at my still visible bruise on my chest and his eyes immediately fill up with regret.

"Sorry, I had forgotten..." he sighs, making more attention this time when he gets near me again. He supports his whole weight on his forearms, while I bring my hands on the zip of his pants, to take it off of me. With his help, we manage to strip him from his pants and he comes back on me, palming my breast with one hand and working on the other one with his mouth. I lose my hands through his hair, while I push my neck backward, simply enjoying the pleasure he's giving me. He makes his way down my body with kisses and when he gets to my hipbones, he hooks his index's to the elastic of my white thong, to take it off of me.

He stares at me, between my legs, and there's a sparkle in his eyes. It almost looks like a predator looking down at his prey, what is about to become his food. He looks hungry for me and at this idea I immediately have to press my legs together, to give my pleasure some kind of pressure. He notices it and he looks up at me with a smirk. Even when he does nothing, he manages to make a mess out of me.

"I'm afraid that even if I taste you for a second I'll come in my pants like a teenage boy." He chuckles, coming back on my body, on the same level as me. "But I really intend to have you as dessert tonight..." he whispers against my lips, making my throbbing unbearable. I quickly bring my hands to the elastic of his boxers and I take it off of his body with his help.